14K Vintage 2-tone Ruby ring
[-]
  •
06-25-2014, 08:41 PM,
14K Vintage 2-tone Ruby ring
Cry It pains me to list this and I won't be sad at all if it doesn't sell. I got this beauty from @stardust and then had it sized to a 7 for my right hand. I'm just not wearing rings on the right hand anymore and this is just too pretty to sit in a box!

Diamonds are in white gold, shank is in yellow and rubies are set in a lovely, milgrained yellow gold bezels. Stamped 14K, size 7.

Passing along the killer deal that I got, plus sizing. $220, including usps priority shipping (domestic), insured w/ tracking.

Would love for this special piece to be worn and loved by a fellow TFL sister. It is so gorgeous!!!

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!rubyvintage2 by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!rubyvintage1 by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!photo 2 copy by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!photo 3 by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 05:16 AM,
RE: 14K Vintage 2-tone Ruby ring
Drool that is beautiful! Can you take or do you have a close up without the flash on by chance to see the diamonds a little more clearly?

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 08:05 AM,
I will try to get a clearer pic! The diamonds are very tiny but very sparkly and white.

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 08:21 AM,
Love this piece!

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 09:45 AM,
I love this ring! It looks so good with that manicure in the first pic.

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 10:00 AM,
(06-26-2014, 09:45 AM)magpie Wrote: I love this ring! It looks so good with that manicure in the first pic.

Thanks, Magpie. I think whomever buys it should have to recreate the mani as part of the deal, lol.

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 10:21 AM,
@SparkleFactor I took a couple more in outdoor indirect light w/o flash. Not the best, but I tried. Smile

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!photo 1 copy by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!photo 3 copy 2 by EarthDiva, on Flickr

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 10:51 AM,
It's is so beautiful and good luck in your sale. I get you in that RHR feeling. Eh, can take it or leave it, though there is no vacancy on my digits lately. Crackup

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 10:53 AM,
(06-26-2014, 10:51 AM)Slick Wrote: It's is so beautiful and good luck in your sale. I get you in that RHR feeling. Eh, can take it or leave it, though there is no vacancy on my digits lately. Crackup

Thanks! I never used to have an issue with RHR's at all. Pretty sure I'm getting crazier with age, lol.

[-]
  •
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM,
(06-26-2014, 10:53 AM)EarthDiva Wrote:
(06-26-2014, 10:51 AM)Slick Wrote: It's is so beautiful and good luck in your sale. I get you in that RHR feeling. Eh, can take it or leave it, though there is no vacancy on my digits lately. Crackup

Thanks! I never used to have an issue with RHR's at all. Pretty sure I'm getting crazier with age, lol.

It's a shame too, because that eliminates half the real estate for rings Boo