18k Gold OEC Diamond and Sapphire Flower Ring
[-] The following 1 user Likes HS4S's post:
  • SarahY
11-01-2015, 11:23 AM,
18k Gold OEC Diamond and Sapphire Flower Ring
[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img][img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

Hello ladies. Letting this ring go to fund an activity for my daughter......she was accepted into a equestrian training camp for advanced riders. Her and her Sammy have worked very hard. Anyhow, being as it is pricey I am happy to let my sparkles go to make it easier. 

This is a beautiful piece. Five OEC Diamonds (Diamonds measure 5.59mm, 4.27mm, 4.28mm, 4.08mm, and 4.07mm) and four natural pink Sapphires (4mm). Diamonds are I/J color and VS clarity. The diamonds are a total carat weight if 1.60. The diamonds are truly beautiful old cuts and sparkle within their bezels like crazy. All the stones are bezel set with beautiful milgrain/beading. The ring is 18k Yellow and White Gold. The details on the ring make it spectacular from every direction. Truly an original and one of a kind piece that I had custom made from a drawing of a special flower. The pink sapphires make a pretty addition within the flower. This ring is also very wearable and sits perfectly with any bands, while also sitting close to the finger. 

**Open to reasonable offers **

Size 6.25 with small sizing beads. 

The diamonds came originally from Love Affair Diamonds and the setting was made by David Klass.  

Please ask any questions you may have and I would be happy to answer them for you. This is a final sale.

$2500 f&f PayPal. I am selling it for less than the diamonds are appraised for and not charging for the setting with sapphires. The diamonds could be removed (they are amazing) and set in something else if wanted. The setting is beautiful though and I think it will make someone very happy

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • OoohShiny
11-01-2015, 11:57 AM,
RE: 18k Gold OEC Diamond and Sapphire Flower Ring
Oh no!  This was such a special piece for you!  So much thought went into it-it seemed so perfect!

I hope some unexpected miracle takes place that allows you to send your daughter (and her horse!) AND keep the bling.

[-]
  •
11-01-2015, 12:19 PM,
me too--I hope you can both keep your ring and send your daughter and her horse! But if not, I hope this sells quickly for you!

[-]
  •
11-01-2015, 02:20 PM,
I am actually ok with letting this go for that. It is such a special piece that if it goes for such a wonderful cause it will be good. She would be traveling to New York with her Sammy and working with professionals in the sport. So worth it. With one off to college and 3 others in various activities they are doing fantastic in....the jewelry has taken a back seat.

[-]
  •
11-02-2015, 03:00 AM,
That is a great attitude to have. In the end, no matter how precious the metal and the stones may be, our dear ones are infinitely more valuable. xx

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
11-02-2015, 03:16 PM,
Lowering this down to $2250 for a tfl member

[-]
  •
11-03-2015, 11:23 AM,
$2150 for a tfl member. Sorry I posted wrong above and can't edit. I have it listed for 2250.

[-]
  •
11-05-2015, 09:39 AM,
Lowering down to $2000, which brings us to our goal

[-]
  •
11-05-2015, 02:49 PM,
I wish I could afford it. So pretty!