20% Off JJB's Items!
[-]
  •
04-17-2014, 06:37 AM,
20% Off JJB's Items!
We are working on sprucing up the outside area of our lakehouse getting ready for summer!

SO that means.. 20% off sale through the end of April only for TFL members Wink

JJBs Sparkly Listings Smile

I will be selling the ripples I just bought from POJ a few weeks ago too. I just don't have the time or patience to string them myself. They are 11-13.5mm brand spankin new purchased for $225. Make me an offer Wink

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-17-2014, 04:37 PM,
RE: 20% Off JJB's Items!
I hope you get lots of sales!

I am sad you are selling your gorgeous ripples. Someone on here JUMP ON THEM!!! If I did not already have my own strand I would be onto them so quick!!!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
04-17-2014, 04:38 PM,
Ohhhhhh, the ripples!!!

[-]
  •
04-18-2014, 08:29 AM,
You're killing me @ JooJooBee4

[-] The following 1 user Likes JooJooBee4's post:
  • stardust
04-18-2014, 09:10 AM,
Come on ladies! Surely everyone likes a sale Wink We need more fun stuff for the lakehouse. Ooooh the sacrifices! #1STWORLDPROBLEMS

[-]
  •
04-18-2014, 10:43 AM,
scarifies? haha, damn autocorrect! JJB4 - loving the stuff you have for sale, i looked right before going to bed, but im looking again now! hope you have a quick sale on most things soon. What is being done to the lakehouse?

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
04-18-2014, 10:50 AM,
Haha I just edited!

The lakehouse we are getting an wrought iron fence around the back of the property that opens up to the lake so the pups can stay contained in our yard. D&L will be sporting life vests all times while outside since we're on the river and the current is pretty strong with boats passing by all day long. I don't want any pup to fall in and get slammed on the sea-wall, but we have plenty of safety precautions for that. We're getting a hot tub and possibly attachment that has a stand in place lap-tub.. which is essentially a hot tub that has a current so you can swim laps in place.. kind of like a treadmill, but for swimming?? THEN-- there is landscaping for the outside to make it pretty!!!!!!!!!!

THEN.. I am hoping for wave runners, but that is a long shot for this season!