3 am order
[-] The following 2 users Like Purdy's post:
  • moissypaws, stardust
01-08-2014, 10:56 PM,
3 am order
Many of you know I've been on the hunt for new moissy studs. I was just looking. (I swear). Anyway, I was looking at Mossinate co's site and came across a pair of 4mm studs with a price that I liked. They'll be here tomorrow and I will be stalking the fedex guy. It was a total impulse buy, but hoping it works out.
I got these in 4mm white gold. My only concern is that they're not enhanced and are RB's. I've never seen an RB moissy in person. I'm hoping I'll love them.
I wasn't going to say anything until tomorrow when I could show pictures, but I just couldn't help myself.
What do you think... 3am mistake or steal of a deal?
Here they are... Studs
Edited to add the link is just to show the setting, mine are 4mm not the 6 mm shown.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-08-2014, 10:59 PM,
RE: 3 am order
Look pretty to me!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • SB Mischief
01-08-2014, 11:01 PM,
pretty setting! I think they could be great!!! I have 4mm rbs and I think they are fine. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-08-2014, 11:08 PM,
They look lovely! What a nice little late night gift!

[-]
  •
01-08-2014, 11:26 PM,
I really hope they work out my ears have been bare for way to long. I dropped one of my asha martini studs down the bathroom sink. I didn't even bother asking my husband to try to go on a rescue mission; it worth it. Although maybe the gold is???

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 05:49 AM,
These ads pretty. I love the basket detail!

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 06:13 AM,
Oh I love these late late impulse buys! The baskets in those earrings are gorgeous! Post pictures when you get them. My fed ex guy is mean and ruins my juju when he delivers. I usually have to take a deep breath after he leaves. Hope your delivery guy is nicer!
Good luck! Hope you love the RB!

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 07:06 AM,
I think they are very pretty!

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 08:40 AM,
Very pretty! I have 4mm RBs and I like them too.

[-]
  •
01-09-2014, 09:41 AM,
Those are fabulous! I was worried about my 5mm, at first, as I thought they looked yellow. Though, I had been sneaking peeks at them in the box as they were a gift! lol They've turned out very white, though. I have gotten lots of compliments on them. I think they will be very white at that size. Can't wait to see them!