30th birthday project
[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 01:18 PM,
30th birthday project
So as you all have noticed I'm sure, I'm a very indecisive person. Curse I keep changeling my mind lol but I feel set on a particular stone right now. Anyway after jumping from oval to oec to elongated cushion to oec and now back to oval.... I've decided that since I'm turning 30 this year that I need sparkle Therapy so I'm going big! 8x10, in BP I think. So I'm thinking simple in rose gold, so I'm looking up setting ideas. There was one on PC but ill be danged if I can find it from single stone. I think it was cutipie or something? It was an oec with simple leaf looking things on the side. Anyway I'm leaning toward that but am open to ideas! What do you guys think?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM,
RE: 30th birthday project
I think you're talking about Kelpie's ring:

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-...47098.html

DK, just made a replica of this ring. It was pretty good.

Here's the DK ring:
http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...s/775378/2

[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 01:44 PM,
I loooooooove ovals. I think the Blake Lively ring is great. I am also a nut for oval three stones:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I'm turning 30 this year and so is Ginger. We're all coping with it through sparkles Bighug

[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 02:23 PM,
What about just a simple thin bezel with delicate milgrain and an open basket with a design in it? Something like this but with an oval of course. hehe

[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 02:35 PM,

[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 02:42 PM,
ovals and half moons are beautiful! You could BP some moissy half moons too!!! How dream would that be!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 02:48 PM,
Thanks gals! I really like the last one lorri posted. While I love bezels I don't think I live in a good place for them. Like right now for example my oec bezel looks dead. Partly because of overcast and I think partly because of the bezel. Idk, what I'm trying to say makes sense in my head but not typed out. If I still lived in Nevada I'd totally go for a bezel.

[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 02:48 PM,
They have moissy half moons?

[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 02:56 PM,
Meep meep yummy!!

[-]
  •
10-12-2012, 03:02 PM,
(10-12-2012, 02:42 PM)jenncent Wrote: ovals and half moons are beautiful! You could BP some moissy half moons too!!! How dream would that be!

WHAT!!! My life just got a little more complicated. I'd just decided that Yes, I'm selling Jules to get a BP OEC RG Astin.... but you're saying I could actually get my dream Oval 3-stone ring in RG and BP. Shocked

What am I going to do???