[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 04:30 PM,
4.5mm Round Danielk Uternity
HSN DanielK Uternity
4.5mm Rounds
Size 6

Quick cell pics:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Video:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I'm really digging this size.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 04:33 PM,
RE: 4.5mm Round Danielk Uternity
I would destroy that..... But is so beautiful!!!!! Love!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Lorrissey's post:
  • Rusalka
12-12-2012, 05:26 PM,
And the pink version!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Video:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I'm not sure if it's the overcast weather, the lighting in my office or what, but these stones seem a lot pinker the previous band I had. I prefer the paler pink, but I do love the pink color in general against my skin tone.

[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 05:30 PM,
LOVE the pink a lot!! It is more like a sapphire pink though, but it looks fab! I like the size best in the pink for some reason. I think in the white 4mm may be my preference on your hand, but I know pics make things look bigger.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 05:31 PM,
They look AMAZING with your skin tone!!!

Sold on Schubach :)
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 05:48 PM,
Beautiful, Lorrissey! I wouldn't be able to stand more than 5 minutes with all of that stone height between my fingers. Does it bug you or do you forget about it?

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 05:50 PM,
Wow! The PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 06:07 PM,
I do love the pink one.... you guys are turning me into a pink girl. I've never been into pink like ever, but I'm loving all things/rings pink lately!

I really like this 4.5mm size in a stand alone ring.

Today I'm wearing Bella and my 2mm PD band on my left and the white uternity on my right and I even love the look of this size as a RHR. Really balances out Bella well.

However, I think because the ring isn't quite the right size on me it seems a bit bulky because it's a little loose.

HSN size 6 with 15 stones. When I make the OEC band, I will probably only use 14 or 13 stones and leave a sizing bar in the back so that I can get the sizing just right.

[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 06:12 PM,
wow! I'm with Hadley, I couldn't that width either. I like the 4mm best as well.

[-]
  •
12-12-2012, 06:15 PM,
(12-12-2012, 05:48 PM)Hadley Wrote: Beautiful, Lorrissey! I wouldn't be able to stand more than 5 minutes with all of that stone height between my fingers. Does it bug you or do you forget about it?

I definitely notice that I'm wearing a ring, but it's not uncomfortable. Even with the 4mm -- at times sure it bugs, but for the most part it's a non-issue.

The bigger issue I'm having is committing to this size. Because it really would have to be a stand alone.

If I went with a smaller band (3.5mm), I could still pair it with a 3-stone or solitaire. It would be pretty substantial alone, but definitely not the presence this 4.5mm is.

So, am I ready to commit to just a big eternity or do I want the smaller size with more options..... to be continued.