4 carats in real life
[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 05:31 AM,
4 carats in real life
Nooooooooooooooo not me Smile

I usually think 4 carats is "too much," especially for teeny fingers. Yesterday I was looking at round and pear rings to amuse myself and stumbled over Bliss's new ring. It looks kind of............. great. I thought we could all use IRL shots for perspective and it would be fun to stare.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 05:33 AM,
RE: 4 carats in real life
I think her ring with the enhancer looks too big, it goes wall-of-sparkle on me. But I ain't hatin' -if her finger is happy that's all that matters Smile Her collection photo is great, the 4 carat solitaire looks so small (!) compared to everything (which is also large). Maybe 30ish carats total? Good for her! I've been in a sparkle funk, it's nice to see someone who is on their game Smile

[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 07:10 AM,
(03-08-2013, 05:33 AM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: I think her ring with the enhancer looks too big, it goes wall-of-sparkle on me. But I ain't hatin' -if her finger is happy that's all that matters Smile Her collection photo is great, the 4 carat solitaire looks so small (!) compared to everything (which is also large). Maybe 30ish carats total? Good for her! I've been in a sparkle funk, it's nice to see someone who is on their game Smile

What a collection she has! I love her solitaire!! Her enhancer was perfect with her other solitaire! Love this!

[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 07:19 AM,
It is gorgeous on it's own!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 07:22 AM,
I've seen those pictures before - it is stunning.

[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 07:26 AM,
I's so big, it almost needs the enhancer to balance it. What a sparkle fest! Heart

[-] The following 1 user Likes MoreSparkles!'s post:
  • PimpMyRing
03-08-2013, 07:27 AM,
After looking at those pictures I looked down at my ring and thought....... hmmmm you look smaller today Wink

[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 07:44 AM,
I love her collection, but if I could have any piece, it would be her inside/outside hoop earrings. <3 They are just perfect.

[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 07:49 AM,
I borrowed my mom's hoop earrings once to go out to dinner with friends, they much smaller. I wore then for an hour while getting ready and had to take them off, my ears hurt so much - they were soooooo heavy. :p

I'm obsessed with her eternity and bracelet. I like her style of sleek, classic settings that emphasize the stones, that's really the style I'm drawn to also.

[-]
  •
03-08-2013, 12:19 PM,
She has a gorgeous collection!! WOW! I like it best sans enhancer, but enjoy the solitaire with the band.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website