Poll: Should I go with a four stone band instead of a five stone?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

4 stone or 5 stone anniversary band?
[-]
  •
09-06-2014, 07:29 AM,
RE: 4 stone or 5 stone anniversary band?
Update: both my DH and my mother said NO Disagree to getting a band with 4 diamonds in it as the number 4 is deathly unlucky in the Chinese culture. 5 can be considered a lucky number so there you go! Problem solved - 5 stones it is!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-06-2014, 07:33 AM,
JMHO I love love the Brian Gavin fatter/wider (white gold five stone) you posted up thread. The low profile u prong. I think that would work best for your lifestyle.
I like the look of five stone better and voted that way, BUT I love the significance of the four stone Wink I'm no help, sorry! Blush
Hope you find the one for you soon!

ETA I think we posted simultaneously. If four is bad juju, get the five stone. One for good luck! Lol

[-]
  •
09-06-2014, 08:23 AM,
(09-05-2014, 11:55 PM)Bling It On Wrote: @jenncent - haha, I knew you'd say that. The diamonds in that last one are huge! Like 50 pointers each huge. But you are right, so pretty and the prong work is unusual

lol, well, it has a great presence! hehehehehe

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-28-2017, 03:34 AM,
I’m in a pickle! I have an 8mm 6 prong engagement ring. I want the most diamonds and the most gold that I can physically fit on my finger haha, because I barely wear any other jewellery.

The prongs on my ring sit flush with the skin so there’s no band that can sit flush with it unless the band is bent.

I am wanting to get a 5 stone ring as my wedding ring…with 4mm diamonds. There’s nothing near me that would show me how this would look…would the gap be THAT BIG?

Can the ladies with 5 stone rings please show me yours ? If it’s used as a wedding band even better…if it’s used as a wedding band paired with a solitaire…best!! ?

Here’s a photo of my engagement ring (how effing annoying is that prong at the top…having it shaved down when I get the time). Sorry it’s so big, I can’t resize it!!

Visit this user's website