5 rings + some freebie pierced-jewelry!
[-]
  •
08-29-2013, 04:56 PM,
5 rings + some freebie pierced-jewelry!
This time I've got a jewelry box clear out, most of these things you all have probably seen on DB but I figured I'd list them here and have a nice TFL price Smile These prices don't include shipping, shipping depends where you live (I'm in Canada)!

2 celtic rings, rose gold and palladium. New condition, only worn a few times each. Had them specifically designed, and they are puzzle rings so they "come apart" (they stay attached so you won't lose any pieces) and then it's a puzzle to put back together. You could get the rose gold parts soldered together in the back to prevent them from coming apart though if you'd like. The thin one is size 4, the thick is a size 8, and they fit pretty true to size (what you'd expect from wide bands). $230 for the thin one, and $490 for the thick one.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Wide 10k white gold and diamond wedding band, size 8. It's been worn and needs a polish and it'll look brand spankin' new. I believe it's 4-5mm wide. $310

CZ and silver princess ring! Super cute and sparkly, and lots of details on the sides! $10

Piercing rings, 5 half circles and 2 teensy plastic + cz nose rings. I bought these all for my ears, never used the little plastic ones, and the half circles have been cleaned with alcohol (they're stainless steel). The little balls on each ends both screw on and off. Free to a good home, I just ask you pay shipping! Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-15-2013, 12:57 PM,
RE: 5 rings + some freebie pierced-jewelry!
I'm open to swaps or OBO! Smile

Quote this message in a reply