5 stone halos, thoughts? Pictures?
[-]
  •
12-04-2013, 01:08 PM,
5 stone halos, thoughts? Pictures?
I have a sudden need for a 5 stone halo ring. I had a three stone halo, and sold it. I feel like a 5 stone would be such a great right hand ring. Does anyone have one? Or know where I can look for pictures?
Also, what are your thoughts on them?

Here are some examples, I'd love to see what they look like on the hand.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JooJooBee4's post:
  • mrsmay07
12-04-2013, 01:31 PM,
RE: 5 stone halos, thoughts? Pictures?
Oh this sounds like a fun project! My all time forever ever ever favorite five stone halo goes belongs to @Ginger .. This ring is literally a dream of old cuts and pink diamonds.. OMG!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • mrsmay07
12-04-2013, 02:08 PM,
(12-04-2013, 01:31 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: Oh this sounds like a fun project! My all time forever ever ever favorite five stone halo goes belongs to @Ginger .. This ring is literally a dream of old cuts and pink diamonds.. OMG!!!

What a fun "need" mrsmay!. +1 Ginger's ring is a great combo. I like the bigger stones and tiny halo.

[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • mrsmay07
12-04-2013, 02:09 PM,
I love the first one pictured. (And Gingers, but that would only ever be a dream for me!)
I love a bezel halo!! What marvellous finger coverage Tongue

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
12-04-2013, 02:12 PM,
Oh my goodness! Ginger's ring is so amazing! *swoons*

Ha ha, @EarthDiva, sometimes it's so hard to stick to the necessities :-p!

@OoohShiny, I love bezel halos too! This one is a lot like the one I had, I want to have another baby so I can call my future 5 stone ring a "family ring".

*edit* the 5 stone ring is not the only reason I have for wanting another child, lol!

This is the one I sold,

[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • mrsmay07
12-04-2013, 03:00 PM,
Oh, I love the three stone one too!
I really want one like that one day Smile

I love the idea of having a ring to represent each member of the family. I actually bought my Mother a garnet ring which had 5 stones, one for each of us. (I have two brothers, one deceased).

LOL re wanting another baby for the rings sake.... Pretty certain not even us sparkle crazies would believe that Tongue

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
12-05-2013, 04:25 PM,
My thoughts is that five stone halos are overkill and remind me of those quad rings where people try to have a huge look for little money. My own tastes run towards a more classic look though Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes JuBe's post:
  • Bluespawkles
12-05-2013, 04:33 PM,
I adore Ginger's five stone halo!! It's an absolute show stopper. But they need to be executed beautifully. It's a fine line between "wow" and too much, and in general, i agree with Sparkly Blonde.

[-]
  •
12-05-2013, 04:50 PM,
When I hear five-stone I think immediately of Ginger's and my eyes glaze over and I become a sparkle zombie. I haven't really seen many of them, so I don't know in general, but I LOVE hers.
I also love the ones you've posted though. The three stone halo looked great on you, so I'm sure you could pull it off.

[-] The following 1 user Likes idahosubaru's post:
  • Bluespawkles
12-05-2013, 04:53 PM,
I like Ginger's halo and had contacted DK about doinga similar one with OEC moissys since there are no ACCs. I am not sure about how the halo would look with round stones but I think it could be done. His second ring of Ginger's turned out perfect and I am so glad she had it redone from the first version.