7mm bezel cushion ring in platinum
[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 03:06 PM,
7mm bezel cushion ring in platinum
I think I'm selling my 7mm cushion bezel ring in solid platinum. Size 5.75. The center is unenhanced moissanite, however, it was graded as an I in color. No green or funky colors. The stone is very low set and not in the way.

Worn several times but only lightly.

The ring is gorgeous but with the metal halo, it just feels too big for me. I know it's stupid to get self-conscious about a few extra millimeters but it feels like a honker to me and I'm not a honker kind of girl.

Also, there is some milgrain framing the side stones. My photography skills are lacking but if anyone is interested in purchasing, I can take more recent pics.

Here are here!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 03:19 PM,
RE: 7mm bezel cushion ring in platinum
Oh, no! This is one of the most perfect rings and I'm so sad that you are going to let it go.

However.... THIS that you said:

(08-28-2013, 03:06 PM)MrsFloppy Wrote: I know it's stupid to get self-conscious about a few extra millimeters but it feels like a honker to me and I'm not a honker kind of girl.

I totally get this. I struggle with my 7.5mm cushion for the same reason. 7.5mm round is perfect for me, but the additional surface area of a cushion, while only a wee bit of difference, is enough to make me uncomfortable. I'm actually happy to hear that someone else understands this feeling. Blush

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 03:21 PM,
(08-28-2013, 03:19 PM)Hadley Wrote: Oh, no! This is one of the most perfect rings and I'm so sad that you are going to let it go.

However.... THIS that you said:

(08-28-2013, 03:06 PM)MrsFloppy Wrote: I know it's stupid to get self-conscious about a few extra millimeters but it feels like a honker to me and I'm not a honker kind of girl.

I totally get this. I struggle with my 7.5mm cushion for the same reason. 7.5mm round is perfect for me, but the additional surface area of a cushion, while only a wee bit of difference, is enough to make me uncomfortable. I'm actually happy to hear that someone else understands this feeling. Blush

LOL It sounds illogical to get bent out of shape over such a small difference in size, but I'm glad you get it too.

[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 03:46 PM,
Can you recreate this same setting with a 6.5mm cushion? Or stay with a 7mm cushion but make the center bezel thinner? It really is such a perfect design with the teardrop sides and all. :love:

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 04:25 PM,
I'd like to if I can sell this ring, Hadley. Smile

[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 04:25 PM,
PMed you and crossing my fingers it's not more than what's in my sparkly bank account Big Grin. Platinum is the only white metal I like, mostly for the patina it gets

[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 04:33 PM,
(08-28-2013, 04:25 PM)Sparkly Blonde Wrote: PMed you and crossing my fingers it's not more than what's in my sparkly bank account Big Grin. Platinum is the only white metal I like, mostly for the patina it gets

Hey! You need to clean our your PM box because my message won't go through - too full. Toofunny

[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 04:55 PM,
So sad to hear this! Fingers crossed on a smooth sale and quickly on to the next version. One day I will have a ring like this... One day...

[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 05:21 PM,
If it doesn't work out with SB, I could be interested. super duper Heart this one! and as one who has been "down"grading recently. totally get your too big feelings.

[-]
  •
08-28-2013, 06:25 PM,
(08-28-2013, 05:21 PM)Lorrissey Wrote: If it doesn't work out with SB, I could be interested. super duper Heart this one! and as one who has been "down"grading recently. totally get your too big feelings.

I PMed you. Popcorn