9mm RB Moissanite Solitaire
[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 04:50 PM,
9mm RB Moissanite Solitaire
I am selling this one too. You ladies have inspired me to want to change routes completely and start a new project. So.....listing my 9mm enhanced rb set in a 14k Rose Gold trellis setting. It is a beautiful stone and sparkles like crazy. No odd colors or funkiness. It is graded an H.

(Solitaire only for sale)

Barely worn. $1500.00. It is sized at 5.5. Will consider offers.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 05:12 PM,
RE: 9mm RB Moissanite Solitaire
Good luck for a quick sale! That's a beauty!!

[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 07:28 PM,
Ack! Gorgeous!!! Best of luck and can't wait to see what you are planning...

[-] The following 1 user Likes HS4S's post:
  • Slick
01-12-2014, 07:34 PM,
Thanks ladies :-) I will most definitely be asking for help when I am ready. Will definitely be seeking advice ED and Sandeek!

[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 07:41 PM,
So Beautiful!!!!!.... I do have a question...The stone is graded an H
your post/description states .. Is it a Amora moissanite stone?.. because I believe they were the only stones that came with a grading card when they are purchased .. I know your description says enhanced moissanite but it doesn't say if its forever brilliant or Amora enhanced .... Which enhancement does your stone have?..thanks..:-)

[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 08:10 PM,
(01-12-2014, 07:41 PM)LaurieLee Wrote: So Beautiful!!!!!.... I do have a question...The stone is graded an H
your post/description states .. Is it a Amora moissanite stone?.. because I believe they w that came with a grading card when they are purchased .. I know your description says enhanced moissanite but it doesn't say if its forever brilliant or Amora enhanced .... Which enhancement does your stone have?..thanks..:-)

Hi. It is an Amora. This stone was one from a few batches before my original amora. My sister bought this stone and never set it. She ended up going with an amora oec. I switched my recent unenhanced for this stone due to an issue with the unenhanced stone. (long story) I purchased this one from her for her original cost and have the cards it came with :-)

[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 08:11 PM,
I think that if you order from btd you can get fb graded as well? I think this was something newer they were offering. I would have to double check.

[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 08:29 PM,
Your pictures are gone Sad @homeschooling 4 stars

[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 08:36 PM,
I can see them? Ack. I am moving things around in my pb.....oh no. I will post them back again.

[-]
  •
01-12-2014, 08:40 PM,