A few new goodies...
[-]
  •
04-22-2014, 03:38 PM,
A few new goodies...
I completely forgot I ordered these little baubles until they arrived in the mail today. I ordered the bezel solitaire to see if downsizing really is what I want to do. The stone is measuring a little in between 7.5-8mm. Though it feels almost as large as my 9mm Julia. I'm sure it's because it's set higher than what my preference is. I was curious about rose gold so I thought I'd try that out too. The 3 tiny bezels came as a set. The micro pavé is probably my favorite which is rose gold. Anyway... thought I'd share, just for fun!
[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img][img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img][img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-22-2014, 03:58 PM,
RE: A few new goodies...
I love the bezel! Where did you order from? Is it CZ or moissy?

[-]
  •
04-22-2014, 03:59 PM,
For comparison with my 9mm[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img][img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

[-]
  •
04-22-2014, 04:00 PM,
They are all CZ. I ordered them all through Zulily.

[-]
  •
04-22-2014, 04:54 PM,
oh fun!!! I love all the bands! What size is the larger bezel band? like stone size. The smaller sized stone looks awesome on you too. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
04-22-2014, 05:03 PM,
They are all adorable pieces! Love the bands!

[-]
  •
04-22-2014, 06:04 PM,
So pretty! I really like the bands.

[-]
  •
04-23-2014, 02:33 AM,
I love the little bezel bands especially! Lovely!!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
04-23-2014, 08:44 AM,
@jenncent the larger bezel eternity has cz stones measuring 2mm, the band is 3mm with tiny milgrain. I'm just not sure rose gold is for me. The ring is 925 silver with 18k rose gold plate. I'm not sure what that means or if the fact that it's plated is a good representation of how rose gold works with my skin tone. Anyway, I'm just having some fun while trying to decide what my next purchase will be.

EDT: All of these pics were snapped with my phone. As always the rings are much prettier in person.

[-]
  •
04-23-2014, 10:39 AM,
I think it looks great with your skin! But I think white is always a safe bet, and maybe just have some rose gold bands for fun.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website