AG cushion 3 stone wedding set with pink moissys
[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 05:40 AM,
AG cushion 3 stone wedding set with pink moissys
I cannot believe I'm doing this - but I'm just putting feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in my AG cushion 3 stone wedding set with pink moissy sidestones.

I adore this set and though I no longer wear it as my "The One" set all the time, the 3 stone is often worn as a RHR. I am contemplating letting this set go as I want to start a project creating the perfect ering with my old cut diamond and I also really need an emerald right hand ring. (I also have my eyes on a diamond journey pendant and more CC pearls of course! Gulp, I'm really getting ahead of myself here..........)

The set cost me just shy of $1900 to create and I'm asking $1100 for the 3 stone alone or $1250 for the set.

Some info on the set:
- centrestone: Amora gem cushion (1.32 ct, VVS1, G colour, 6.56mm X6.56mm X4.93mm)
- sidestones: peachy pink moissanites from MoissaniteCo, 4.5mm each
- ring info: created by David Klass, 14k white gold, set weighs 5.89 grams and will come with appraisal from David. Both 3 stone and band are rounded and comfort fit, size 5
- condition: good condition with some minor nicks and scratches from wear over 3 months but will have rings polished and rhodium plated before sending off so will be AS NEW

Here is my thread with pics (images on pages 1 and 6):

http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-DK-...one-YIPPEE

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

PM if you are interested!! I haven't listed on DB or LT yet as I would rather just sell to a fellow TFL sista

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 05:42 AM,
RE: AG cushion 3 stone wedding set with pink moissys
As you lovely ladies may know - I'm in Australia and the sale price includes international shipping to the US if required (with full insurance) by registered post

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 05:51 AM,
it is gorgeous! GL with the sale ;-) and hope you are able to help fund just what you want!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 06:01 AM,
Aww @Bling It On I know the feeling. Hate to part with it, but something else calls your name now.
This is a gorgeous ring set and I'm sure it will go fast. It's a beauty! Good luck!

PS..due to the comfort fit, perhaps you can ask DK to estimate a sizing charge in case a prospective buyer needs that?

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 06:04 AM,
@Slick - first the HW ring and now the AG cushion 3 stone! What is this world coming to?!?!
I will email David, but lately he has not been responding to any of my emails. I know he has been on holidays but I did email him at least a week before he was due to go away and still did not get any responses. I was actually quite keen to see what he had in the way of vintage settings for my old cut diamond

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 06:07 AM,
I know @Bling It On !! Crackup I guess we are officially jewelry addicts, selling our custom pieces off! But the Heart wants what it wants! Hide

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 07:13 AM,
ooh @Bling It On I am so tempted! Heart
But I have a project currently in the works!

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 08:37 AM,
Jawdrop Oh my gosh ... Drool

Closing this page ... Closing this page ... Closing this page ... Must go do laundry or something and forget I saw this thread.

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 01:28 PM,
Ohhhhh baby this is pretty! The pinks seem to not take long to rehome so good luck with your sale @Bling It On !

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 02:49 PM,
Oh, good luck on the sale @Bling It On ! It is so pretty. Like Slick, I totally get where you are coming from too! Yup, we are all officially jewelry addicts, lol.