AG trade yet?
[-]
  •
04-04-2014, 02:53 PM,
AG trade yet?
Has anyone been following the BTD board? Is there any news on trading old AG's for the new ultra cut or when the OEC's will be out?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-04-2014, 03:04 PM,
RE: AG trade yet?
Turks Wrote:Has anyone been following the BTD board? Is there any news on trading old AG's for the new ultra cut or when the OEC's will be out?

Yes, they are already being traded. You need to email them. There is a deadline, June I think, but I think you need on their list and prob return authorization number.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
04-04-2014, 03:59 PM,
Turks, Ive traded already. I emailed them, confirmed the conditions of trade in and sent my original back. It was a very smooth process.

I now have store credit with which to purchase an Ultra with (BTD are not refunding credit cards but giving store credit).
So yes, you could wait for an OEC with your store credit, but you could be waiting months! Cushions ans Krupps are being released next.

Now just waiting for the perfect AG ultra to become available!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
04-04-2014, 04:06 PM,
This is from the email I received from BTD regarding trade in conditions:
1 - Timeframe for returns is until June 21st.
2 - You can return your original Amora for a 100% store credit of the amount you paid for your original Amora Gem.
3 - You can then use the store credit to purchase an Ultra of your choice.
Note that for things like resetting, resizing, etc. our normal labor charges will still apply. Shipping charges are not refundable.

No RMA required, i just found my order confirmation for the original, emailed them and sent it back

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
04-05-2014, 08:13 AM,
Thanks Becleeham and Jen! They told me I need an RMA.