Amora Gem Ultra 7.3mm G-VS1 in Platinum BTD Regal
[-]
  •
10-03-2014, 06:01 PM,
Amora Gem Ultra 7.3mm G-VS1 in Platinum BTD Regal
I have officially listed it! Here is a link to its listing:

http://diamondbistro.com/index.php?a=2&b=39952

Here are the full stats. Amora Gem Ultra H&A 1.21ct (1.59ct dew) 7.33-7.39 x 4.65 G-VS1 set into the BTD Timeless Regal Reproduction in Platinum in Size 7.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-05-2014, 08:29 AM,
RE: Amora Gem Ultra 7.3mm G-VS1 in Platinum BTD Regal
I am asking $1600.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

And I LOVE this video of the stone. It really shows it well.

Here is the text from the ad:

Amora Gem Ultra H&A 1.21ct (1.59ct dew) 7.33-7.39 x 4.65 G-VS1 set into the BTD Timeless Regal Reproduction in Platinum in Size 7. The width of the band is 2.3mm and the height is 2.5mm next to the head and tapers to 1.5 at the bottom of the shank. The stone measures 6.6mm heigh off the finger and the entire ring with the stones weighs 4.4g.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this ring and stone but I am afraid that the stone is just a little bit too big for me. I have had the ring since April 2014 and I am still not used to the size so I am putting it up for grabs.

From BTD's Website about the Timeless Regal Reproduction:

"A stunning update to the original Tiffany knife-edge reproduction engagement ring, we've added modern touches like a comfort fit shank, a soft, elegant knife-edge, detailed prong head and our signature surprise diamond on the underside. This is arguably one of the most elegant engagement rings available anywhere, and is now our best selling solitaire engagement ring.

Even more impressive - The Timeless Regal, when ordered in Platinum or Palladium, is among the only rings available in the world that are 'High Pressure Enhanced' after casting. This cutting edge high pressure process causes densification to the platinum and palladium yielding a finished ring up to 20% harder than normal platinum or palladium! The result is crisper polishing and a longer lifetime of beauty. More details including comparison photos are on our High Pressure Enhanced page here."

The band in the pictures in not included in this sale. Please see pictures and videos for details and ask any questions you may have as all sales are final with no returns. I am Brit on TFL, PS, and BTD

[-]
  •
10-05-2014, 03:43 PM,
Brit, it is gorgeous. Wishing you a quick sale.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
10-10-2014, 08:35 PM,
Wow @Brit this is a gorgeous AG, if it were above 8mm I'd have already pm'd you! Good luck with the sale Smile

[-] The following 2 users Like Brit's post:
  • JuBe, Slick
11-28-2014, 09:57 AM,
SOLD

[-]
  •
11-28-2014, 02:09 PM,
Excellent news! Stars

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brit's post:
  • stardust
11-28-2014, 03:57 PM,
Well the stone sold, not the setting. I decided to keep it. Blush Well for now that is. HA!

[-]
  •
11-28-2014, 04:33 PM,
Crackup I totally get it.