Amora Gem Ultra videos
[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 03:00 AM,
Amora Gem Ultra videos
I wanted to share some videos I made this weekend, the sun finally came out to play. Some of you may know I had tried an amora gem before and unfortunately it wasn't what I was looking for, and I'd completely written off the AG's until talking to Beth about an H&A moissy, and I figured well, why not make a video of them both to see which I'd like? So with all of your help, I settled on the AG ultra, and wow. It's absolutely unlike my original AG (I may have had a dud, I'm not sure). I've walked around with it wearing my diamond ring beside it, as well as with a cz and it look so close to my diamonds it isn't funny. My jeweller thought it was a diamond when I went to have it set and I corrected him and he was shocked. I truly do love this little piece of science Blush

After uploading the videos to photobucket they were compressed and definitely aren't the same quality as they were shot, if you're interested in seeing the full clear videos shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll email you a copy!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 07:30 AM,
RE: Amora Gem Ultra videos
@Dancer That is gorgeous!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 09:57 AM,
@Dancer! Oh, I LOVE the first vid, especially! Thanks for sharing. It's so beautiful.

Here's the scenario I imagined as I heard traffic go past:
Officer: Ma'am, why are you parked here and what are you doing?
Dancer: Uhm, just catching some beauty shots of my ring for my sparklie posse... Banana Crackup

[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 10:26 AM,
It is beautiful!! I am so glad you found one you love.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 12:43 PM,
YAYYY its beautiful! I had a similar experience and loved my second gem! Smile

[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 12:51 PM,
LOL! Actually my hubsnd and I were out for a drive and I asked him to pull over so I could take a video of my sparkly, it was the first sunny day since getting it so I just had to! He knows how sparkle obsessed I am Smile
I wish I'd gotten some clear close photos, I simply cannot believe how sharp and clear the inside of this stone is. It's a G amora ultra, and the side stones are G diamonds.

[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 02:07 PM,
I have been through so many ultras and have still never found one as nice as yours. I have the worst luck ever! Seriously, none of mine had facets that scintillated like that except the OEC AG I tried but it was too expensive for me to keep.

Yours is stunning! Im glad you found it!

[-]
  •
12-15-2014, 04:36 PM,
@Venustar7 I was totally set on the H&A and at the last second I figured why not at least have Beth make a vid between the two... I really do love the transitional looking facets, it's sort of a mix between an oec and a RB, but it's got the RB look from arms length away, with a wee bit bolder flashes than a RB. Since both you and I had the same original AG, I can say this looks like a completely different product all together. The facets light up completely rather than the rolling rainbow, the facets are clear and sharp, no slightly blurry facet edges, not blinding white flashes like my original AG but still a good amount of brilliance, and more rainbow sparkles but diamond amount I'd say (if not a bit more, but I'm comparing it to 3 smaller .30ct diamonds).

I'm just all around so so pleased.. now if only it was a smidgen bigger... Ha! Grass is always greener?

I wonder if they'll ever make a non H&A cushion.. that would be nice.

[-]
  •
12-17-2014, 12:04 AM,
That stone looks so amazing! Smile Congrats on finding one you love!

[-]
  •
12-17-2014, 06:27 AM,
Gorgeous!!!!!!