Amora Gem + diamond pave solitaire
[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 03:58 PM,
Amora Gem + diamond pave solitaire
I'm reluctantly selling my holy grail sparkly, because I've found I wear the jewelry that has been passed down to me more than the jewelry I create myself even though it's so gorgeous. So I thought a sparkly sister may give her a good home. On to the stats and pics..

Amora Gem Ultra, 2.16ct, 8.16mm-8.21mm x 5.18mm. It is a G color and graded as si1 though you would've fooled me if I had bought it graded as IF because I can't see a thing through my loupe.

The side diamonds are fully cut, G color and si1 as well, very sparkly. It is made of 14k white gold, and size 4.25.

It'll come with the amora gem paperwork, and the ring box as well. Tracking will be provided with shipping too. Smile

$1550 USD, free shipping in North America, buyer pays paypal fees/choses friends&family option. Thanks ladies!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 04:01 PM,
RE: Amora Gem + diamond pave solitaire
oh my goodness it is so beautiful! Sorry you are selling, but it sounds like you are doing it for a good reason. I have always thought the G colored AGs look the best because they are not overly white. Good luck and hoping for a quick sale for you!

[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 04:56 PM,
I'm having issues viewing your photo bucket pics

[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 05:04 PM,
Hi! I have been lurking around here for a while and just wanted to say this ring is beautiful! I know it is probably a long shot because of the side pave but do you think this ring could be safely sized up to a 7.5?

[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 05:17 PM,
Ohh I'm not too sure so I couldn't say for certain, perhaps some ladies on the board might have experience with resizing from 4.25 to 7.5 or area.

[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 05:18 PM,
Not likely with the side stones.

[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 05:24 PM,
(01-26-2015, 05:18 PM)stardust Wrote: Not likely with the side stones.

Cry That's what I thought! A girl can always hope though. Thanks!

[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 05:43 PM,
Jawdrop that is quite possibly the most beautiful stone ever! If I felt comfortable wearing 8+mm I would snag this in a hot second.

Best of luck with the sale!

[-]
  •
01-26-2015, 05:57 PM,
Thanks all, for the help and kind words Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brit's post:
  • SparkleFactor
01-26-2015, 06:38 PM,
@Dancer Sorry to see you selling, but someone is going to get a beautiful ring!! Good Luck! I know @SparkleFactor I cant do just a little over 7mm is my limit.