Amora OEC
[-]
  •
10-04-2015, 03:35 PM,
Amora OEC
I purchased two handpicked 7.5mm unenhanced moissanite OECs earlier this year because I knew they were being discontinued. However, I see now there are some smaller Amora Gem OECs available. For those that have seen the OEC cut in both AG and moissanite, is the AG really worth the extra money? How is it different than moissanite?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-04-2015, 05:13 PM,
RE: Amora OEC
The AG will be whiter and possibly have a better cut quality.

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-05-2015, 11:19 AM,
I have both. The AG is def whiter. So if colour is what you are after, go AG. The cut though, is not better. I think it is pretty, but it is not perfect. It does go dark under the table. Now that does not bother me, because it is slight and it makes it look more real imo. I have hand picked moissy OECs and they are cut better, but they are not white...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-05-2015, 02:29 PM,
(10-05-2015, 11:19 AM)jenncent Wrote: I have both. The AG is def whiter. So if colour is what you are after, go AG. The cut though, is not better. I think it is pretty, but it is not perfect. It does go dark under the table. Now that does not bother me, because it is slight and it makes it look more real imo. I have hand picked moissy OECs and they are cut better, but they are not white...

Interesting! As always Jenn, sincerely appreciate your honesty! Wink

I do love my moissy OECs! They are pretty different from each other. So I guess cut is not uniform on any of these yet.