Amora OEC waitlist notification!
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 06:49 AM,
Amora OEC waitlist notification!
I was so psyched to find mine in e-mail this morning! If all goes as planned, there should be a 2.72 Amora OEC on my finger in the near future. Banana

Anybody else? Know what you'll do with yours? I just swapped a lovely OMC/FC three-stone with a friend for an incredibly cool Edwardian setting, so that's the most probable result for mine ....

P.S. - I don't know if this is against the rules - if it is, mods, please feel free to delete this - but I was on the wait-list for two sizes, so I got two purchase codes. Since buying a second one isn't in the cards for me right now ... would any of you ladies like it?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 07:22 AM,
RE: Amora OEC waitlist notification!
Very exciting!

To answer your question, it's not against our rules. Although, I don't know if BTD will allow it?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 08:12 AM,
I'm on the wait list...but I fear I got on a little late. I can't wait for your pics!

I would probably see if I could use your extra code, but I have a project in the works as we speak..darn! Thank you though for thinking of us! Heart

[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • Slick
08-01-2014, 08:30 AM,
@Circe - do u still have the code?

[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 09:06 AM,
I remember when the AGs first came out.. that the codes were non transferable... someone on wedding bee tried to use one and they canceled her order?!?..

[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 09:08 AM,
(08-01-2014, 09:06 AM)LaurieLee Wrote: I remember when the AGs first came out.. that the codes were non transferable... someone on wedding bee tried to use one and they canceled her order?!?..

Yes, I remember that too. I seem to recall that BTD responded that it would not be fair to the next person on the wait list . . . kinda like you're jumping the line.

[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 09:23 AM,
Ah, drat - yes, that makes sense. Alas, alas. Sad

[-] The following 2 users Like Slick's post:
  • LaLa, SparkleFactor
08-01-2014, 09:40 AM,
Larry David anyone? "I'm the king of the chat and cut!" Crackup oh well..

[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 09:49 AM,
Well @Circe that was super sweet of you to think of us, anyway. Can't wait to see your stone!

[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 09:55 AM,
Ooh really exciting! cant wait to see your stone!