Amora moissy Vatche platinum solitaire
[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:05 PM,
Amora moissy Vatche platinum solitaire
Alright, lovelies! It came, I saw, I'm in love. This is the ring that will be my forever ring, but I will be ordering it with a smaller stone and an unenhanced moissanite.

This stone is enchanting. Truly. I'm not a fan of things that are enhanced at all, and this is gorgeous. No rainbows, but that makes it look far more diamond like.

New this piece is $2575. I am asking $1800 which will include shipping AND sizing by Schubach's if necessary. For F&F I can do better.

It comes with the Vatche pouch, ring box and amora moissanite certificate. It is GORGEOUS, solid and incredibly refined. I will get more photos when it's not gross and rainy out. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:21 PM,
RE: Amora moissy Vatche platinum solitaire
Once I get off my butt to list on LT it will be listed for more than I'm asking for here. If you're interested just pm me here, or if you go through LT make sure I know who you are!

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:21 PM,
Damn, damn, damn..... I love this ring. Heart

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:23 PM,
Wow. Look at those arrows in that second pic. If I wasn't already committed, this would be mine. Good luck on a quick sale!

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:27 PM,
And it would look great with a channel french cut band I am sure.

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:27 PM,
It is a crazy beautiful ring. It really is. I just prefer rainbows and smaller stones!

But since they're so similar (this and what I will be getting) I'm going to wait until this is sold before I jump. Worst case scenario I can see if the setting will take a smaller stone, but I'd much rather just order EXACTLY what I want so that I can be done with it.

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:30 PM,
I have to be good and maybe it is best for me to wait until I can get EXACTLY what I want too. Because that is not the stone I would ultimately pick. I love an OEC much better.

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 12:36 PM,
For you the only benefit would be that you could wear it until you found the right OEC because it's ready to go. But honestly....you can get the setting for around $1900 when you're ready.

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 01:58 PM,
http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/pla...moissanite

[-]
  •
10-05-2014, 12:19 PM,

(click for video)