Antique Oval, I got one! :D
[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 07:32 PM,
Antique Oval, I got one! :D
totally ordered the first antique oval from Wink, I guess I'm the first to pay for it anyway, so that means I should be the first to receive it! Devil I can't wait! Lots of pics will be inc. I'm not sure what to do with it, maybe a poppy sterling silver ring is in order.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 07:41 PM,
RE: Antique Oval, I got one! :D
Video! http://www.screencast.com/users/WinkJone...25179957c1

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 08:37 PM,
I think the antique ovals are gorgeous!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 09:38 PM,
well that kinda ticks me off, thats exactly what i wanted grrrrr...

[-]
  •
12-04-2012, 11:09 AM,
I think this stone is really pretty, the next iteration may be worse, or just not to your liking!!! Anyhow, I'm sure he would let you return

[-]
  •
12-04-2012, 12:07 PM,
You are right turks, I keep thinking that exact same thing. Maybe I'll just send wink an email just letting him know my concerns. Sounds like DA was the one who made the changes, not wink. He wouldn't stop talking about how much he just loved the cut. We will see I guess.

[-]
  •
12-04-2012, 02:05 PM,
MissKK, I ordered a stone too... only I guess Wink has been having computer issues and hasn't sent me the invoice, so when I read about the 2nd batch with the higher crown, I asked to take one of those instead.

So we shall see...

[-]
  •
12-04-2012, 02:17 PM,
That is my one grammar thing I can never figure out, lol. so sad.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-04-2012, 02:18 PM,
Hahahaha it's a sparkly forum, grammar is the last thing we care about Tongue I notice I use the word "like" in pretty much every post!

[-]
  •
12-06-2012, 04:20 PM,
I got my oval! I love it! I think its perfect. IMO it has a higher crown, but what do I know, I'm just one of the only ones who have seen it in person... >.> I really like it! I don't know what I'm going to do with it but it is love at first sight! I have a feeling I'm just going to save it as is and at some point when I want my antique oval moissanite I'll mail this stone to mike (?) for a pattern to copy! Smile I hope less makes an amora gem oval.... Doh!