Anyone feeling risky? Ebay find possibility I'd like to share
[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 07:55 PM,
Anyone feeling risky? Ebay find possibility I'd like to share
I hmm'ed and haw'ed about this auction, but the decision of no only came because of the pain in the ass it would be for me to possibly ship cross border to Canada and then back if I wanted to return. She did offer me a $20 fee to ship to Canada, and would be more than willing to do a full refund if I didn't like them, but ack the border hassle.. and me not even having a project in mind for them Toofunny

So I thought I'd share my find incase someone else was looking to play roulette Big Grin - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eleven-Champagne...TQ:US:1123

11 loose champagne diamonds, one is 5mm and the rest are 3.5mm. She said she doesn't know anything about them, not graded, I asked about clarity and she said she couldn't see any black specks or white feathers in them (but she may have bad eyes who knows?) Crackup

If I lived in the US, for that price, I'd probably do it just for the fun of a possible great find, esp with the return policy. But maybe a sparkly sister will instead Smile

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • SparkleFactor
08-23-2014, 08:12 PM,
RE: Anyone feeling risky? Ebay find possibility I'd like to share
They look pretty and for not a big expense somebody should risk it! Maybe @SparkleFactor needs more stones to pair with her gray diamond? (LOL, kind of kidding there...but i know she likes champagne stones.)

Thanks for sharing SD!

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 08:13 PM,
(08-23-2014, 08:12 PM)EarthDiva Wrote: They look pretty and for not a big expense somebody should risk it! Maybe @SparkleFactor needs more stones to pair with her gray diamond? (LOL, kind of kidding there...but i know she likes champagne stones.)

Thanks for sharing SD!

I just PM'd SD to make sure, cause I would LOVE to snag these if she doesn't want them! Popcorn

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 08:20 PM,
@"SparkleDancer" are you sure you don't want them? I do have a project in mind they might be perfect for. Popcorn

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 09:27 PM,
I LOVE champagne stones. I so want to take the risk, but Canada border and customs and duty ugh... Plus I just bought my eternity band and am now (supposed to be) in house savings mode, which doesn't look good for buying loose sparklies when I have no project in mind for them Big Grin

Get em @SparkleFactor keep us updated!! I'd love to see pics if you get them, even if they're poo and you send them back!

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 10:23 PM,
Whoever snagged these is very lucky. I think they will end up being gorgeous in person.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 03:44 AM,
Angel

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 04:11 AM,
Ooh there may be something here that @Turks has been looking for.

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 02:14 PM,
@SparkleFactor was quick on the draw and will soon be the lucky gunslinger to own these Wink I'm so damn curious now!

[-]
  •
08-24-2014, 02:48 PM,
She is sending two day priority (thank goodness!) so as soon as I have me in hand, will circle back with pics/details.

Thank you so much @"SparkleDancer" for passing the deal along. Bighug My hope is that these will be close enough to my ginger ring to make some coordinating bands to stack. I won't know for sure until they are here, and I have ginger back from Amcor.

@Turks if you are interested in something out this lot, let me know and if I end up not needing/using them all, I am happy to pass the deal along. Smile