Anyone have Forever One?
[-] The following 1 user Likes rae2828's post:
  • EarthDiva
01-10-2016, 11:18 PM,
Anyone have Forever One?
There seems to be a shortage of photos of forever one stones.

Do any ladies here own them? 
I would love to hear opinions.

Are they too white? Do they lose any depth? Does anyone have an comparison shots FB vs. FO (with the stones set side by side)?

ok...that was a lot of questions. LOL

As a moissanite lover, I am naturally curious when C&C comes out with something new. I have always been happy with FB, so I wonder how different they look in person. I don't have any local stores that carry them, so the only way I can see one is to buy it.
Thanks

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like MrsK's post:
  • EarthDiva, rae2828
01-11-2016, 11:19 PM,
RE: Anyone have Forever One?
I have one! On my phone, so I will have to post pics later.

I don't think they are too white. The stones I have are beautiful. They do not lack depth either. I will post pics tomorrow!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barlan's post:
  • rae2828
01-12-2016, 06:26 AM,
I now own two of them.  I think they are beautiful.  Mine are both 10mm rounds.  One is in an elaborate diamond ring I have with lots of baguettes and princess diamonds.  The other is now being set into a "simple" Harry Winston style mounting with a tapered baguette on each side of the solitaire.  I wanted two completely different rings.  Unfortunately, I can't post photos as I really can't even take a decent picture.  IMO, moissanite does not photograph well and you really need to experience it in person.

[-]
  •
01-12-2016, 04:01 PM,
MrsK- I'm looking forward to the pics! Can't wait! Smile
Barlan- Both of your rings sound amazing, especially with 10mm! That is some bling. I would still love to drool over any photos if you want to share. hehe But I know what you mean, I have difficulty too. I really need to get myself a macro lens.

I had a 10mm unenhanced. It was a a much older moissanite and the cut was very unnatural to me. The cuts seems to be better now on the RB. I am contemplating a 9mm F1. That seems to be the ideal size on my 8.5 finger.

[-]
  •
01-15-2016, 04:08 AM,
I wear a size 7 to 7.5 depending on the width of the ring.  The 10mm looks best on me.  I have a 9mm FB that I am trying to sell but there seems to be no interest in it.  I think I will put the 9mm into a pendant or do something with it. I think a Forever One would be great for you.  Give it a try but don't expect it to look exactly like a diamond or you will be disappointed.  BTW, I have worn all kinds of moissanite through the years and no one has questioned if it was a diamond.  They just assume it is.

[-]
  •
01-15-2016, 09:00 AM,
(01-15-2016, 04:08 AM)Barlan Wrote: I wear a size 7 to 7.5 depending on the width of the ring.  The 10mm looks best on me.  I have a 9mm FB that I am trying to sell but there seems to be no interest in it.  I think I will put the 9mm into a pendant or do something with it. I think a Forever One would be great for you.  Give it a try but don't expect it to look exactly like a diamond or you will be disappointed.  BTW, I have worn all kinds of moissanite through the years and no one has questioned if it was a diamond.  They just assume it is.

The only time I was questioned on my moissy was when I wore 10mm. But the reaction was "OMG is that REAL"? I was on line in a Walgreens,  and it was in all of its sparkle glory. I told her it was moissanite and she still said it was gorgeous. My other moissy has never been questioned. People have called me the diamond girl..but really I am a moissy girl. lol

A 9mm would look great in a pendant. I have a small cushion in a pendant, and it is too small IMO.

I am going to have to get my hands on F1 to see it in person I guess. I did finally find some photos online on weddingbee of F1s.
So far they are looking pretty darn good.

[-]
  •
02-04-2017, 05:45 PM,
I have 1 carat F1 set in my ring with princess and baguette F/G stones. It matches the accent stones perfectly. I found good deal on 7 mm (which is best size for center in my ring) and will be upgrading to that stone once I get new solstice 4 prong prong from Stuller. video https://youtu.be/b9ABGoUsxl4

I am considering setting 1 ct 6.5 mm F1 in vintage palladium ring for resale. Palladium ring has super clean single cut accent diamonds F/G color. It is going to be gorgeous once it's all fixed up. Prongs need work since it appears as though someone along the way repaired tips with white gold. It currently has blue moissy center stone......to keep or change that is the question
Videos https://youtu.be/CHMviBiavbQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_84AJ4_tqc