Anyone heard of Danhov?
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 01:26 PM,
Anyone heard of Danhov?
I am looking for settings and feel like I have seen tens of thousands, without seeing one that I really want for the Amora Gem H&A. I came across this designer site called Danhov, and the designs are contemporary, yet classic. The pricing is a bit on the higher side. I have never heard of them before. Does anyone know if they do good work or seen their rings in person? Looking for a review or two....

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 04:08 PM,
RE: Anyone heard of Danhov?
I have never seen one in person, but have heard of them, hoping this will bump your post and get some responses from those who have seen them IRL.

I love a lot of their styles, but they are exy $$.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
08-03-2014, 10:07 AM,
I have heard of them. I have no first hand experience, but their reputation is good!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-03-2014, 12:21 PM,
(08-03-2014, 10:07 AM)jenncent Wrote: I have heard of them. I have no first hand experience, but their reputation is good!

Yup, same here. They have a great reputation but I've never seen/owned anything directly (mostly they are out of my price range haha). But their stuff is gorgeous!

[-]
  •
08-03-2014, 04:20 PM,
Yes, the pics look great on their website. Just couldn't really find any real life pics of their rings to see the proportions, workmanship, quality, etc.

[-]
  •
08-03-2014, 05:15 PM,
(08-03-2014, 12:21 PM)lovedogs Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 10:07 AM)jenncent Wrote: I have heard of them. I have no first hand experience, but their reputation is good!

Yup, same here. They have a great reputation but I've never seen/owned anything directly (mostly they are out of my price range haha). But their stuff is gorgeous!

Yeahthat

[-]
  •
08-03-2014, 10:40 PM,
(08-03-2014, 04:20 PM)wiigal Wrote: Yes, the pics look great on their website. Just couldn't really find any real life pics of their rings to see the proportions, workmanship, quality, etc.

@wiigal The Amora Gem retailer in New Zealand sells the Danhov line and there are a few irl pictures in this thread on the BTD forum. I personally am in Heart with this ring!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

There is also a link in that thread to their FB page which I believe has a few more irl pictures of Danhov settings. Hope that helps.

[-]
  •
08-04-2014, 04:54 PM,
@yonder Drool. Sparkles Beautiful. I've always liked floral settings, but that's one of my favorite examples yet. It looks positively liquid.

[-]
  •
08-05-2014, 01:38 AM,
@yonder Thanks! I have checked out their FB. Looks like pretty good quality and proportions.

[-]
  •
08-05-2014, 06:40 AM,
I knew I had seen them somewhere but I couldn't for the life of me remember where. Thanks @yonder !!