At last
[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 02:53 PM,
Big Grin  At last
I finally received my newly reset ering in my custom setting from poppyseed today! 8mm unenhanced moissy in rose gold head on white shank. I also got my 10x8 lab saph in my custom bezel. I love them both! Please excuse the craptastic iPhone pics. No sooner than they arrived we had to run out and do some shopping. So I figured while I was kicked back relaxing for a few before fixing supper I snap a few for y'all. Please excuse the chihuahua ears :p
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 03:11 PM,
RE: At last
Love love love the sapphire set!!!!! Swoon! Both are pretty but that bezel suckered me in plus the color is so rich. Post more pics please!!

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 03:24 PM,
Those are beautiful - but yea, that bezel is really really eye candy (lol)

[-] The following 1 user Likes KendaKarats's post:
  • Mamacass77
03-26-2013, 03:26 PM,
ooooohhhhh I think they're both so pretty!!! BUT, that bezel sapphire is the one that flips my pancake!! I shall now call shotgun on that sucker Smile

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 03:26 PM,
Both rings are gorgeous. I really like the 2-tone you went with.

But WOW, that sapphire ring is phenomenal!!! The milgrain is perfection!

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 03:45 PM,
Thanks everyone! The bezel IS fantastic. Shotgun noted kenda Smile I promise better pics tomorrow. My ass is whooped today.

[-] The following 1 user Likes KendaKarats's post:
  • Mamacass77
03-26-2013, 03:51 PM,
I like to say the words whoop ass. whoop ass - as in I'm gonna open a can of it on you.

Thanks for noting the shotgun - however, I doubt anyone will ever be able to pry it off your finger!

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 03:59 PM,
I hate to be so unoriginal and redundant, but my reaction is the same as everyone else's. Smile

They are both special in their own right. I love how you've integrated the different metal colors throughout your prong-set stack. You've done a great job of pulling everything together.

And that sapphire stack. Well, what's to be said that hasn't already been said? Yummy, yummy. Those are Berricle eternities, aren't they? It's amazing how great silver can look when it's done right.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 04:00 PM,
Love the bezel. Did amcor make it? Your rings are wonderful!

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 04:02 PM,
Yeah, I would love the details on the bezel too. I've never seen a bezeled ring from amcor. Was it custom?