BP Gorgeousness!
[-] The following 2 users Like idahosubaru's post:
  • moissypaws, MrsK
01-21-2014, 02:42 PM,
BP Gorgeousness!
I got my BP cushion from @MrsK and it is so beautiful! The setting is gorgeous and the cut on the stone is to die for! It looks so pretty with my pink diamond band like they were made for each other! Smile

pics and vids

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes idahosubaru's post:
  • MrsK
01-21-2014, 02:43 PM,
RE: BP Gorgeousness!
I keep looking at the color of this BP and just marvel at the perfect pink hue.

[-]
  •
01-21-2014, 02:45 PM,
Oh yay! You got it today! I was so nervous, because yesterday tracking told me that it was in Spokane, WA. I think that happened the last time I sent something to you too. Confused

I'm glad you love it. It is a beautiful stone. The ballerina setting is one of my favs. It really looks PERFECT with that pink diamond band from DK.

[-]
  •
01-21-2014, 02:48 PM,
It looks lovely on your skin tone! Beautiful. May I ask...how many fingers do you have? How will you ever decide what to wear? I'd be so confused! Your suite of jewels blows my mind! LoveLove I'm jealous and not afraid to say it! Crackup enjoy!

[-] The following 2 users Like idahosubaru's post:
  • MrsK, Slick
01-21-2014, 02:49 PM,
Thank you so much @MrsK !!! All our mail goes to Spokane before coming over the border. I love it and am so glad I decided to get it! My desire for a pink stone has been satisfied. BananaBananaBanana

[-]
  •
01-21-2014, 02:50 PM,
It is absolutely heavenly HeartHeartHeart
Looks so beautiful on you . Congrats!!!

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
01-21-2014, 02:52 PM,
Well, I'm stupid. I don't know why I thought Idaho was more in the middle of the country. Toofunny Apparently, I need to brush up on my geography.

Don't thank me! I should be thanking you!

[-] The following 1 user Likes idahosubaru's post:
  • Slick
01-21-2014, 02:55 PM,
(01-21-2014, 02:48 PM)Sandeek Wrote: It looks lovely on your skin tone! Beautiful. May I ask...how many fingers do you have? How will you ever decide what to wear? I'd be so confused! Your suite of jewels blows my mind! LoveLove I'm jealous and not afraid to say it! Crackup enjoy!

Crackup

Thank you! @Sandeek - I change every day and usually only wear rings on two fingers at once! Wedding finger and either middle or RH ring finger. I love looking in my jewel box to see what I want to wear for the day! Much of it depends on what clothes I am wearing and my mood. There is getting to be quite a collection!

[-]
  •
01-21-2014, 02:57 PM,
It is so perfect!!!! I love this ring so much. Heart

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-21-2014, 03:00 PM,
idaho, you never fail to create a perfect set, even when it's unintended. These look so great together, and great on you.

Have you and Mr. idaho started looking for your new house yet? You must be outgrowing your current jewelry closet space by now, aren't you? Devil

Sharp mind, soft belly.