Berricle 3-Stone Ring
[-]
  •
12-22-2012, 08:09 PM,
Berricle 3-Stone Ring
I picked up one of these.

8.5mm center and 4.5mm sides <-- I got it because the width is the same as 7.5mm center and 5mm sides.

I think I wouldn't mind either combo. I really love this ring. Love how thick the shank is.

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it paired with the rolling band. Definitely getting a real rolling band in the 1.5mm thickness.

Videos:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-22-2012, 08:11 PM,
RE: Berricle 3-Stone Ring
I think that combo looks perfect on your ring. Are you thinking of doing something more permanent with those size stones?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-22-2012, 08:12 PM,
Photos:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
12-22-2012, 08:13 PM,
(12-22-2012, 08:11 PM)MrsK Wrote: I think that combo looks perfect on your ring. Are you thinking of doing something more permanent with those size stones?

Yes, I am... I'm thinking AG H&A, but possibly doing radiance sims until they come out.

And I tried pairing with my big eternities, but it was WAY too big and overwhelming. and I love it with the rolling bands and love it with my channel set bands.

[-]
  •
12-22-2012, 08:15 PM,
I like simpler bands paired with a bling-y ring sometimes.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-22-2012, 09:22 PM,
I love that one too!! I think the 8.5mm center looks awesome.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website