Bezel Project
[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 01:20 PM,
Bezel Project
I have (thanks to so many amazing rings) decided to bezel set my rb. I will be having Poppy help me as I love that bezel. Rose Gold base and unplated white gold bezel. This gives me a bezel for times that slightly more protection is a plus.

My question is....can you wear a bezel on the right hand while wearing wedding set with solitaire on the left? Or is this odd? I thought about getting some cute stackers to wear with the bezel on my right....colored gemstones maybe.

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like EarthDiva's post:
  • JuBe, moissypaws, mrsmay07
01-10-2014, 01:27 PM,
RE: Bezel Project
GREAT idea, H4S! I would totally wear it on the right, why not? If anybody asks just tell them your DH loves you more than theirs does, lol, and that's why you have a honker on each hand. Tell them to take notes, lol. Seriously though, I adore the concept of a RG shank w/ WG bezel.

[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 01:31 PM,
(01-10-2014, 01:27 PM)EarthDiva Wrote: GREAT idea, H4S! I would totally wear it on the right, why not? If anybody asks just tell them your DH loves you more than theirs does, lol, and that's why you have a honker on each hand. Tell them to take notes, lol. Seriously though, I adore the concept of a RG shank w/ WG bezel.

Thank you :-) This will also make me h appy because I can wear both sstones :-) I hate having one just sit there. Wearing two solitaires looks a bit off, but a bezel is different :-) I love white and rose together.

[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 01:42 PM,
I have seen people do two e-ring looking rings, but it's not my style. I usually do e-ring or colored right on the left, and then my wedding band on the right!

[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 01:48 PM,
I am thinking of stacking it with smaller bezel stackers with colored stones. I think it would look cute that way and not too much like an engagement ring.

[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 02:09 PM,
I think you can do whatever you like!

Gemstone stackers sound like an awesome addition!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes idahosubaru's post:
  • HS4S
01-10-2014, 02:10 PM,
H4S I am doing this with my bezel OEC. For stacking I already have a pink spinel coming to me that will be put in the same RG setting as my OEC. The spinel is 6.5mm so a bit bigger but they don't have to match. I will also be finding a round green tourmaline or tsavorite to put in a YG bezel so I have 3 to wear stacked.

So I totally love your idea!

[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 02:23 PM,
I think you can do whatever makes you happy! I am like JJB, and like only 1 ering kind of ring at a time, but you should just wear what you love.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 02:24 PM,
(01-10-2014, 02:10 PM)idahosubaru Wrote: H4S I am doing this with my bezel OEC. For stacking I already have a pink spinel coming to me that will be put in the same RG setting as my OEC. The spinel is 6.5mm so a bit bigger but they don't have to match. I will also be finding a round green tourmaline or tsavorite to put in a YG bezel so I have 3 to wear stacked.

So I totally love your idea!

This is the plan :-) Different size bezels i with colored stonesLoveLove I can't wait to see yours!

[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 02:25 PM,
I definitely agree that I would not want to wear two solitaire rings, but the stack will be different. I can already see it in my head :-) I am telling you this that this board is trouble for me. Lol.