Big Fat BOO!
[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 01:56 PM,
Big Fat BOO!
Well I should have never trusted my jeweler with the Vatche and my new AG. It turned out horrible and now I need to send it off to get it fixed. Will I never learn? I will post pictures later have to take my daughter to a doctors appointment and I am just too depressed to take any right now.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 02:04 PM,
RE: Big Fat BOO!
Oh Brit, that is a big BOO indeed.

I am sure it can be fixed, please don't be too sad.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 02:24 PM,
Oh that is horrible news. Are you able to get a complete refund and have someone else do the work for you?

[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 02:33 PM,
Oh no. What do you mean horrible? I hope he didn't mess up the Vatche!!! This is my nightmare. If he messed it up, don't trust him to fix it! in my experience they just get it wrong and even worse at that.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsFloppy's post:
  • Glitzy
10-14-2014, 02:35 PM,
I'm so sorry, Brit. Sad I've been following your story and I'm sorry you keep hitting bumps in the road. Hopefully you can get this ring fixed and everything will be good. Hang in there!

[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 02:42 PM,
Sigh. I know the feeling. SO very, very well. I am really sorry. Sad

[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 02:47 PM,
I am so so sorry CurseBoo
Hoping it is an easy fix...sometimes this hobby becomes a chore and not so much fun when things go awry. Blinged fingers crossed for you beauty this will be on your hand soon!

I can't even use my local "jeweler" except for maybe a bale for a necklace or a sizing of a non-important ring.

[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 03:15 PM,
Aw I'm sorry Brit, I know how disapointing crappy outcomes with sparklies can be. Just a bump in the road, you'll get it fixed Smile

[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 04:20 PM,
I'm so sorry!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-14-2014, 07:23 PM,
That stinks Brit! So sorry. Bighug Hopefully it can be remedied to your satisfaction, be it remaking the piece or refunding you to have it done right elsewhere.