Big enough?
[-]
  •
08-14-2013, 07:32 AM,
Big enough?
As some are aware I am having a custom ring made based on a ring from Lang's. I am worried the stone size might be too small and am thinking of increasing the stones slightly. http://www.flickr.com/photos/100323840@N08/
Sorry for the odd photo but it was the only way I could think of to keep the stones on my finger. I will be wearing on my right hand so the finger size will be half a size larger. Thoughts-opinions? ~Red

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-14-2013, 07:51 AM,
RE: Big enough?
If you think it might be too small for you - then it probably is - but that is a very personal thing.

I'm not sure if the side stones are exactly where they are going to be when the ring is done - but if you leave that much space and you size the stone bigger it will really push the side stones way out.

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*
[-]
  •
08-14-2013, 12:12 PM,
I think the center stone looks like a nice size but going up a little would not be overwhelming either. The side stones could also be larger if you wanted.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-14-2013, 01:53 PM,
Personally, I think the size looks nice on you. What is the setting going to look like? The stone should look a big bigger when it's set because it will sit higher.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.