08-26-2015, 08:16 AM,
Bloomingdale's Accidentally Gifts Customer a Pair of $10,000 Diamond Earrings
Did anyone see this? Woops!

Bloomingdale's Accidentally Gifts Customer a Pair of $10,000 Diamond Earrings

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes LaLa's post:
  • VerucaSalt
08-26-2015, 08:39 AM,
RE: Bloomingdale's Accidentally Gifts Customer a Pair of $10,000 Diamond Earrings
Wow. That's crazy. But this Candace person is killing me. I would never try to redeem gift cards that are clearly incorrect, and then make a public stink when the mistake is caught. But I also have a conscience.

[-]
  •
08-26-2015, 10:54 AM,
RE: Bloomingdale's Accidentally Gifts Customer a Pair of $10,000 Diamond Earrings
(08-26-2015, 08:39 AM)LaLa Wrote: Wow. That's crazy. But this Candace person is killing me. I would never try to redeem gift cards that are clearly incorrect, and then make a public stink when the mistake is caught. But I also have a conscience.

Oh, I totally agree! She's just making a complete fool of herself going on like that.

[-]
  •
11-30-2015, 05:19 PM,
WOW! I would totally do the right thing but would be SO sad!!

Candace's response is utterly embarrassing.

[-]
  •
11-30-2015, 07:15 PM,
Wow! That's crazy!

I can't stand people that believe they are entitled to something they weren't supposed to get in the first place. That's just ignorant.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-30-2015, 07:49 PM,
^^ me too. I think though, that some people get through life this way, and feel absolutely no shame about it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • MrsK
11-30-2015, 08:00 PM,
TUgh!!!  That woman should be ashamed but honestly, people like that, never are!   Dodgy  It is all about what the world owes them, and the entitlement runs deep.  These types need to be shipped out to space.