Blue Lab Grown Diamond
[-]
  •
12-17-2015, 08:09 PM,
Blue Lab Grown Diamond
Hi everyone,

I signed up on this forum to get advices on my future blue "lab grown" diamond !

So I fell in love with blue diamonds, and understood that my husband and I could only afford the bad clarity blue diamonds for a half carat natural blue diamond so I came to the conclusion that the lab grown one was a way better option.

I looked up D.NEA, but they do not seem to have many stones in their inventory, are they still in the business ?
Also, some of their stones that caught my attention were SI2 clarity stones and Id like to know if SI2 clarity blue diamonds have bunch of scratches visible naked eye !

And this is a place that I liked what I was seeing, http://diamondscultured1-com.sitepreview...ation.aspx Could anyone tell me if they are legit ?

And would a laboratory grown blue diamond look somehow fake ?

Comments and advices would be very appreciated !
Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-17-2015, 08:40 PM,
RE: Blue Lab Grown Diamond
Welcome!

I am not sure about that company, I have enver heard of them. I know, Chatham, D.NEA and Pure Grown Diamonds are are reputable. I would just make sure that what you are looking at is not for coated stones. I know there are some places out there that coat the bottoms to make them colour enhanced. Not saying they are, but just be aware that it could happen.

Looking at that page, it says that they are selling Chatham and Gemesis diamonds... Gemesis is now Pure Grown, so that page is very out of date. If I were you, I would shop with a trustworthy vendor that has access to these a variety of sources to get you exactly what you are looking for. I know Schubach's does, but I am sure there are many others that could source them for you too.

Does this link work?
https://www.youtube.com/user/joeschubach...ue+diamond

These are some of the blues we have sourced and I do not think they look fake.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-17-2015, 09:00 PM,
Blue Lab Grown Diamond
Hi ! Thank you for your reply ! The link you have provided doesnt work unfortunately ! I have searched schubach's website, but I cant really see anything listed, do I have to contact them personally ?

[-]
  •
12-17-2015, 09:29 PM,
here are some embedded

this kind of thing has constantly changing inventory, so the easiest way to find out what is available is to email.  Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
12-17-2015, 09:33 PM,
Those blue diamonds are gorgeous

[-]
  •
12-18-2015, 11:44 AM,
Blue Lab Grown Diamond
Ty for the videos, I really like them ^^ will email them for info Smile !

[-]
  •
12-18-2015, 04:53 PM,
No prob!

Every time I watch the blue diamond videos it makes me want one.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
12-18-2015, 05:15 PM,
Blue Lab Grown Diamond
If you do know, do you know how much it is at schubach's for a half carat bluelab diamond ? On D.Nea its around 3-4k usd ! Way better pricing than natural one, natural fancy Intense blue was 57k for a .30 or lower with I1 Clarity...

[-]
  •
12-18-2015, 07:04 PM,
(12-18-2015, 05:15 PM)missy_lko Wrote: If you do know, do you know how much it is at schubach's for a half carat bluelab diamond ? On D.Nea its around 3-4k usd ! Way better pricing than natural one, natural fancy Intense blue was 57k for a .30 or lower with I1 Clarity...

I would think you are best to just email them.

Blue diamonds are gorgeous by the way! Now I want one!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
12-18-2015, 07:29 PM,
I have never priced them out, but pricing is pretty standard. So I would suspect it would be on par to D.NEA to a D.NEA stone. Our price for a Chatham stone would be similar to a Chatham stone elsewhere.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers