Boho Gypsy Renaissance band
[-] The following 3 users Like Hadley's post:
  • mrsmay07, Munster Cat, Slick
09-09-2013, 06:38 PM,
Boho Gypsy Renaissance band
I impulse shopped! I am not an impulse shopper at all, but I stumbled upon this when there was only a couple hours left in the ebay auction. It was awful. I paced and sweated and felt backed in a corner. Me no likee!

But wheeee, I'm glad I went out of my comfort zone and went for it. Smile Here is my new RHR, a honkin' wide yellow gold band that suits my style well. Even though it doesn't have any stones or flash, it is by virtue of the design, the fanciest piece of jewelry I own now.

---------------

The ring says, "Please don't judge me by my close-up alone. Admire my organic detailing, but understand that I'm not quite this blackened and not quite this chaotic in real life."

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

"Now you may judge me. This is what I look like in a real life perspective. Even if I am not your style, you gotta admit, I'm pretty dang queenly."

"I carry a story that is 41 years old, although I keep that story a closely guarded secret. All I share of it is: PM to MC 6-12-72."

Sharp mind, soft belly.
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 06:42 PM,
RE: Boho Gypsy Renaissance band
Wow Hadley, I love it! It looks really good on your hand and I particularly love its mysterious history.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • stardust
09-09-2013, 06:43 PM,
That is beautiful! I love that it has a story with the dates inside.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 06:44 PM,
OH MUH GUH Hadley!!!!!!!!! Dibs if that ever plans to find a new home. Gorgeous, love your style lady!!! Yum yum love the blackened too, jees wish I could find something like that! Wonder how they got the gold blackened, I thought only platinum and silver could have that?

[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 06:48 PM,
DroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDrool

[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 06:51 PM,
This is queenly! Drool

[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 06:53 PM,
SparkleDancer, I will note your shotgun. Should I decide to sell, I will give you first crack before going public. You could probably wear it as a bracelet since it's a size 7.5. Crackup

Hopefully one of our experts can answer the question about the black stuff. I haven't a clue if it's the same or different process as what's done to white metals.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 06:56 PM,
That is sensational on you Hadley!!

[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 07:02 PM,
That is so stunning Hadley!!! WOW!!! The real life shot shows it so much more delicately than the close up and I love it on you!!!

It could be black rhodium.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-09-2013, 07:08 PM,
This is amazing Hadley!! It's so you and lovely!!!! Congrats!