Bracelets
[-]
  •
02-14-2015, 10:31 PM,
Bracelets
If you wear them, what do you wear? Do you prefer links, bangles or cuffs? Sparkly or not? Tennis or line, DBTY? With a watch, or without?

I want to see more arm candy going on here!

I tend to prefer bangles. I do not like cuffs at all, though I used to wear them all the time. Now they just feel to constricting. Or something.

I used to wear bracelets with my watch, but with my current watch that does not work for me at all.

I'll get some photos up tomorrow!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-15-2015, 12:00 AM,
RE: Bracelets
I have a full pandora bracelet that I never wear as it is soooooo uncomfy.

I do wear my fat Tahitian bracelet and my pearl and lava bead ones quite regularly.

I want a tennis bracelet in YG with bezel set moissies, but that is low on the list of priorities for now Sad

Lava bead and pearl in grey (have the same thing in white too)
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Tahitian fatties

What I want

I would wear the tennis bracelet with a watch, but the others are never worn with a watch.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • OoohShiny
02-15-2015, 07:34 AM,
That want is delicious!

I have 2 Trollbead bracelets and never wear them either. Agree on the discomfort of them! They sure are pretty though!

[-]
  •
02-15-2015, 08:22 AM,
I have a stack of bangles. I prefer those. I also like beaded (pearls) bracelets.

I shy away from bracelets with dainty links, because I lost one like that once. It was a bracelet my mom gave to me for my 15th birthday. I lost it while at school. I didn't even realize it fell off. It still makes me a little sad.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-15-2015, 09:08 AM,
(02-15-2015, 08:22 AM)MrsK Wrote: I have a stack of bangles. I prefer those. I also like beaded (pearls) bracelets.

I shy away from bracelets with dainty links, because I lost one like that once. It was a bracelet my mom gave to me for my 15th birthday. I lost it while at school. I didn't even realize it fell off. It still makes me a little sad.

That is a bummer. I have lost a few things that still make me sad. I understand.

Most of the "link" style bracelets I wear are much, much heavier for that very reason. I have one that is like 3 grams and I'm terrified to wear it. It was my grandmother's and I just know it will snag on something and just break.

For me to be comfortable that it's strong enough it has to be at LEAST 8 grams, and I'm much happier if it's around 15 grams.

[-]
  •
02-15-2015, 10:23 AM,
I don't wear a watch or bracelets very often. And only on my left wrist if I do.

However, I would happily accept either of the following bracelets Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes wntrwhte's post:
  • stardust
02-15-2015, 11:00 AM,
I wear a Hermes Clic Clac (shown above) almost every day. I have one in purple/gold and one white/silver. I live for Hermes bracelets and they're actually inexpensive relative to fine jewelry, and so comfortable, so I have several enamel ones in different colors and scarf patterns. My favorite is white with very pale silver horses. I'll have to find a photo of it on.

I want a DBTY bracelet though with light blue sapphires. It's on my christmas list this year!

[-]
  •
02-15-2015, 11:26 AM,
I have a whole bunch of freshwater pearls that I can stack up on my wrists... they are beautiful, but pretty casual.

My main want is probably a tennis bracelet. In platinum with diamonds. Just something simple and classic, so I could wear it a lot. But I also love the look of Grace's bangles in all metal colours, for a wrist stack. They look trendy to me though, so I am not sure I would want to wear them enough. And I LOVE those brooch conversions she has been doing. They have a very dressed up look to me though, so I think it would be another piece that I could only wear occasionally, and I am not sure how many more of those I need, lol. I need to focus on things I can wear daily.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-15-2015, 11:39 AM,
(02-15-2015, 12:00 AM)OoohShiny Wrote: I have a full pandora bracelet that I never wear as it is soooooo uncomfy.

I do wear my fat Tahitian bracelet and my pearl and lava bead ones quite regularly.

I want a tennis bracelet in YG with bezel set moissies, but that is low on the list of priorities for now Sad

Lava bead and pearl in grey (have the same thing in white too)

Tahitian fatties

What I want

I would wear the tennis bracelet with a watch, but the others are never worn with a watch.

LOVE LOVE the Tahitian and lava bead!!

I don't wear bracelets often. They really bug me when I work so I only wear them when I'm going out or the weekends.

YG and Jade, next to my Dedegumo steampunk watch.

This one, I really don't wear often! It's heavy- 25 grams of YG. I'm pretty sure it's over 18k, probably 24k, because it's so soft, I can bend it with my bare hands.

Yegads, I desperately need lotion!

[-]
  •
02-15-2015, 12:39 PM,
OMG. That yellow gold bracelet! It definitely looks like 22 or 24k. Absolutely stunning.