CCPD?? WTF??
[-]
  •
07-28-2013, 10:15 PM,
CCPD?? WTF??
WHY do I feel like it's an EMERGENCY and that I can't live or even BREATHE if I don't push "buy" on a set of CC pearls??! This HAS to be a disorder. I'm serious.

I saw some on her FB page that have ROSE GOLD findings and hooks!!!!! This could be bad. REALLY REALLY bad.Cry

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like OoohShiny's post:
  • Munster Cat, stardust
07-29-2013, 01:42 AM,
RE: CCPD?? WTF??
It is actually an emergency, and YES you must buy some.Banana

I started with earrings and have just placed my third necklace order. I can't see it ending anytime soon, and my sense of urgency certainly is not depleting!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 05:28 AM,
Yep I had no interest in pearls a few weeks ago, I checked out her site and now have projects in the works 2 strands en route and another 6 or so on hold... It's a severely contagious affliction

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 05:47 AM,
The problem is that most of us aren't familiar with a. really good pearls, b. her level of artistry and c. such a varied inventory!

It IS an emergency, there is no treatment and be warned.....it doesn't abate with one purchase.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MicheleZ's post:
  • Munster Cat
07-29-2013, 05:49 AM,
No, once you get some of her pearls, you are a goner.

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • BMV
07-29-2013, 06:16 AM,
Yeahthat

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 09:38 AM,
It is a terrible affliction. It used to keep me up at night. Now I am calmed a little though, as I have some of her fabulous pearls.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 11:21 AM,
(07-28-2013, 10:15 PM)Tiger Lily Wrote: WHY do I feel like it's an EMERGENCY and that I can't live or even BREATHE if I don't push "buy" on a set of CC pearls??! This HAS to be a disorder. I'm serious.

I saw some on her FB page that have ROSE GOLD findings and hooks!!!!! This could be bad. REALLY REALLY bad.Cry

Umm.. It kinda sounds like you are having a rl Anxiety attack. Perhaps you need a pearl break from her page. Her pearls are beautiful and maybe I'll order some eventually but in all seriousness please take care of yourself! (Hug) anxiety attacks are not something to mess around with, I used to get them in college.

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 02:04 PM,
(07-29-2013, 11:21 AM)MissKK Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 10:15 PM)Tiger Lily Wrote: WHY do I feel like it's an EMERGENCY and that I can't live or even BREATHE if I don't push "buy" on a set of CC pearls??! This HAS to be a disorder. I'm serious.

Umm.. It kinda sounds like you are having a rl Anxiety attack. Perhaps you need a pearl break from her page. Her pearls are beautiful and maybe I'll order some eventually but in all seriousness please take care of yourself! (Hug) anxiety attacks are not something to mess around with, I used to get them in college.

Awww, I was just playin' MissKK Blush. I'm fine. That was sweet of you though. And I do kind of agree that unless I'm ready to pull out my credit card that I should probably stay off that site for a while! I need to focus on some other things rather than indulging myself!