Calling Circe (again)
[-]
  •
06-10-2013, 12:37 PM,
Calling Circe (again)
Please post photos of your new glorious antique beauty!!!!!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Circe's post:
  • Lorrissey
06-10-2013, 03:17 PM,
RE: Calling Circe (again)
Oh, there is going to be SUCH FLOODING of the boards. I'm glad you like, though - part of the inspiration was my long-time admiration of your gorgeous diamond-and-pearl antique!

And this reminds me, I promised you pics waaaaaaaaaaaay back, took them, and then managed to get too caught up with a teething toddler to actually upload them to Photobucket. Lemme go back and see what kind you wanted and what kind I took ... hoping I can figure out how to raid the back-threads on this board ....

[-]
  •
06-10-2013, 03:27 PM,
*pulls up a chair*

[-]
  •
06-10-2013, 03:52 PM,
Popcorn

[-]
  •
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM,
(06-10-2013, 03:17 PM)Circe Wrote: ...aaaaaaaaaaaay back, took them, and then managed to get too caught up with a teething toddler to actually upload them to Photobucket. Lemme go back and see what kind you wanted and what kind I took ... hoping I can figure out how to raid the back-threads on this board ....

Yes, I did. I wanted to see more pics of your amazing pear pendant... but I ended up stalking your PS account and found them all!

But I wouldn't be opposed to you posting more!!!

[-]
  •
06-11-2013, 07:50 AM,
We need pics here for those of us that aren't on PS Big Grin

[-]
  •
06-11-2013, 04:15 PM,
(06-11-2013, 07:50 AM)missmegan9009 Wrote: We need pics here for those of us that aren't on PS Big Grin

And I want to post them! It's just that uploading everything to photobucket takes forever. I don't suppose there's a way to port them directly from my computer that I'm just missing ....

[-]
  •
06-12-2013, 02:15 PM,
no... but you can right click from PS, and copy the image url, and then in full screen here click the mountain icon, paste the url there and post... so we can use PS as the host to see it here. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
06-12-2013, 03:21 PM,
(06-12-2013, 02:15 PM)jenncent Wrote: no... but you can right click from PS, and copy the image url, and then in full screen here click the mountain icon, paste the url there and post... so we can use PS as the host to see it here. Wink

Oh, HANDY! Now that, even I should be able to master!

[-]
  •
06-12-2013, 07:48 PM,
Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website