Can you.....
[-]
  •
10-19-2012, 08:07 PM,
Can you.....
Can you sleep with martini studs in? My mom lives in her 4 prong studs and I always take mine out before going to sleep. They're screw backs and a nuisance. If a prong is bent on a 4 prong the stone will fall out just like a 3 prong.

Does anyone live in martinis?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-19-2012, 09:03 PM,
RE: Can you.....
I can't sleep in any earrings. It just bothers me!

[-]
  •
10-19-2012, 09:06 PM,
Well, sure you can, but you probably shouldn't. I confess that I sleep in my OECs (5 prongs) sometimes, because they are screw backs. I've figured out how to get them on and off easier, but I am lazy sometimes and just leave them on. Knock on wood, no bent prongs or anything. I slept in my 4 prong diamond studs a lot too... for years and no problem.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-20-2012, 04:36 AM,
Thanks ladies, it seems that sleeping in 4 prongs is not a problem.... So what's one fewer prong Smile

[-]
  •
10-20-2012, 08:14 AM,
I'm kind of paranoid about that lately too, because I LOVE my OEC earrings more than I've ever liked my diamond studs. Sometimes I am too tired at night to fiddle with a screw back, so I just go to bed. lol

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.