Carat* London
[-]
  •
12-29-2012, 03:08 PM,
Carat* London
I see the adds for "Carat* London" on BTD forum. I am wondering if anybody has purchased from them and if they had any issues. I am assuming the side stones are CZs with their lab created sapphires. Or are the stones all CZs?

I would love some sapphire rings that look like fine jewelery but don't cost too much.

Any input or thoughts are appreciated Smile

I was looking at these two Smile
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
http://www.carat.co/web/product/en/2512?...049E804C85

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
http://www.carat.co/web/product/en/1087?...049E804C85

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-29-2012, 04:48 PM,
RE: Carat* London
I 've ordered from *Carat, I'm not sure if that is the same as *Carat London. I had their Premier triology princess cut ring. It was very pretty but also very light weight. I was not impressed with it but I didn't not like it either. I like the rings you posted they're very pretty I'm just worried that once you get them they're not going to be as substantial as you think.

[-]
  •
12-29-2012, 05:16 PM,
I think they are the same, and I think they are overpriced. If memory serves me, Joyce ordered from them, the ring is k, but not wow, so she returned it. But it had to go to China and shipping with insurance was over $100 and a PITA...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-29-2012, 06:19 PM,
I ordered from them years ago -- they are just overpriced CZs.

[-]
  •
12-29-2012, 06:28 PM,
The prices are really high if they just CZ. I was hoping for smth nice that would last a while with lab sapphires Smile

[-]
  •
01-03-2013, 12:34 PM,
Is Berricle any better? Are there any other companies that are good for stand-ins? I would love some lab sapphire pear drop earrings with a matching pendant.

[-]
  •
01-03-2013, 01:20 PM,
(01-03-2013, 12:34 PM)Rusalka Wrote: Is Berricle any better? Are there any other companies that are good for stand-ins? I would love some lab sapphire pear drop earrings with a matching pendant.

I know everyone loves Berricle... I'm not sure how their sapphires are and I have never ordered from them but everything looks to be pretty nice.