Cartier Roadster
[-] The following 1 user Likes SB Mischief's post:
  • JuBe
01-22-2014, 01:48 PM,
Cartier Roadster
I have loved this watch since I first saw it back in 2007 or 2008 and now I finally have one. This is the ladies version which is the smallest Roadster they make. I wish I could have tried some on in RL as this is a bit smaller for my personal taste but perhaps the oversized watch craze will end soon and smaller will be back in styleWink

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

The best things in life are free; the second best are expensive.
~Coco Chanel
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 02:01 PM,
RE: Cartier Roadster
It doesn't look small. I have to see it on a wrist I suppose. Smile Pics!!! Big or small, it's a beautiful watch @SB Mischief and definitely timeless (no pun intended). So lovely!

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 02:06 PM,
@EarthDiva Here is a wrist shot. Right now it is super tight and I need to add in 1 link to be a bit more comfy. I think it looks nice but I love the huge watch craze going on. I would rock out the men's 48mm with no problem (the women's is 33mm for reference or to give perspective).

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

(01-22-2014, 02:01 PM)EarthDiva Wrote: It doesn't look small. I have to see it on a wrist I suppose. Smile Pics!!! Big or small, it's a beautiful watch @SB Mischief and definitely timeless (no pun intended). So lovely!

~Coco Chanel
[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 02:11 PM,
Oh, it looks great! I like big watches, too, but it is more of a trendy thing and since Cartier is known for a more of a classic style I think the size is well suited to the vibe of the watch. I'd add a link, too.

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 02:41 PM,
That is one heck of a fabulous watch. I think it is the perfect balance between the large men styles and dainty styling... this one has real presence.

I love it. It screams class to me, right through my computer screen.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 03:11 PM,
I love it. I am also a fan of big watches, but that one doesn't look too small to me. It is a classic piece.

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 04:33 PM,
it actually looks PERFECT. Good lord that's stunning!

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 04:42 PM,
@SB Mischief I think this is a perfect size for your wrist! Just a timeless classic!

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 05:29 PM,
I love it...it's the perfect size, IMO. It's big enough to have some real presence but small enough that you'll still love it when the 'big watch' craze has passed. Classic! Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes SB Mischief's post:
  • OoohShiny
01-22-2014, 06:31 PM,
Thank you everyone! I'm still so excitied about it! What a way to start 2014.

~Coco Chanel