Catherine Cardellini Pearls Question
[-]
  •
08-23-2013, 05:20 PM,
Catherine Cardellini Pearls Question
Is there an easier way to search through all those pages of pearls on the site?! My goodness that's a lot LoveLove

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-23-2013, 05:26 PM,
RE: Catherine Cardellini Pearls Question
yes, use the search function, or sort by length. So what kind of pearls are you looking for?

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • stardust
08-23-2013, 05:26 PM,
Yes, there is a search function- you can put in what you are looking for- ie character, ripple, white.. and it will drag up the ones that match. You can do a single search, or search multiple things at once.

Funnily, I find the site really, really easy to navigate, but then I have spent 1/2 my life on there since discovering it.

What sorta pearls are you looking at SB??

I get distracted by shiny things
  • MrsK
08-23-2013, 05:27 PM,
OH, and remember, when you see something you ike, add it to your favourites immediately, then you can find it again later.

[-]
  •
08-23-2013, 05:41 PM,
(08-23-2013, 05:26 PM)OoohShiny Wrote: Funnily, I find the site really, really easy to navigate, but then I have spent 1/2 my life on there since discovering it.

Crackup

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • MrsK
08-23-2013, 06:07 PM,
(08-23-2013, 05:41 PM)MrsK Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 05:26 PM)OoohShiny Wrote: Funnily, I find the site really, really easy to navigate, but then I have spent 1/2 my life on there since discovering it.

Crackup

Crackup

It's funny 'cause it's TRUE. Love me some CC action!

• stardust
08-23-2013, 06:28 PM,
It is true! I don't quite have all the pearls allocated numbers burned on my brain like Jenn, but I certainly can find a given strand within a few seconds... I also love that CC has added in the function that you can hide all the 'on hold' pearls and just see the available, makes it easier on my pearl loving heart to not see the pretties I can never have- lol!

[-]
  •
08-23-2013, 06:29 PM,
(08-23-2013, 06:28 PM)OoohShiny Wrote: It is true! I don't quite have all the pearls allocated numbers burned on my brain like Jenn, but I certainly can find a given strand within a few seconds... I also love that CC has added in the function that you can hide all the 'on hold' pearls and just see the available, makes it easier on my pearl loving heart to not see the pretties I can never have- lol!

I know! I'm with you!

[-]
  •
08-23-2013, 08:17 PM,
(08-23-2013, 05:26 PM)OoohShiny Wrote: Yes, there is a search function- you can put in what you are looking for- ie character, ripple, white.. and it will drag up the ones that match. You can do a single search, or search multiple things at once.

Funnily, I find the site really, really easy to navigate, but then I have spent 1/2 my life on there since discovering it.

What sorta pearls are you looking at SB??

Toofunny It was my first visit thanks to MrsK's pearls she posted. After doing one search I got scared and ran Hide I'm not 100% sure of what I want. Something that will go with a lot of outfits, 18-20+ inches, I like the alternating look of size. No more than $150.

[-]
  •
08-23-2013, 08:25 PM,
Options...

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

With the Aussie dollar sucking these should be around your price range....