Catherine Cardellinis for my mom -- what do you guys think?
[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 09:41 PM,
Catherine Cardellinis for my mom -- what do you guys think?
So I don't know what made me think of it, but I've been trying to figure out what to get my mom for Christmas, and I randomly thought of looking for some Catherine Cardellini pearls. I'm not into pearls myself, but have been wanting to order some CC's just to see them. My mom likes pearls and she also wears a lot of chunky fun necklaces so I thought she might really like one of CC's whimsical strands. But as I don't like pearls much for myself, I don't know much about them, and I need help from the experts. What do you guys think of these ones?

http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com...nfo&id=662

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bling It On's post:
  • MrsK
11-30-2013, 09:50 PM,
RE: Catherine Cardellinis for my mom -- what do you guys think?
I'm definitely no pearl expert, but those have such a beautiful colour! I think thst would be a lovely present for your Mum

[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 09:51 PM,
EXCELLENT idea! I don't know much about pearls though so best wait for the experts to chime in. I'm a hip mom...I'd wear them!

[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 09:54 PM,
I think that's an excellent choice. Metallics are even more gorgeous in person. Cathy really has an eye for matching color too. I don't think your mom will be disappointed with that one. Great idea!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
I think the more regularly shaped pearls are very pretty. I could do without the others in the strand and I also am not a fan of findings. Without the findings and irregular pearls I would love them to death <3. So what I'm saying is find out if she likes findings and irregularly shaped pearls and also find out if she would look good in those colored pearls or would prefer a warmer strand Big Grin. But overall I think a strand of pearls is THE ultimate gift for Christmas this year. That's exactly what I asked for Big Grin!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes LaLa's post:
  • MrsK
Thanks guys, you're making me feel good about this already. Smile I'm nervous if I don't buy them now, someone else might. Maybe I will just go ahead.

[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 09:57 PM,
Do it! Tongue

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 09:58 PM,
@Tiger Lily thanks for your advice! I know she won't mind findings as she wears a lot of costume jewelry, and she's a definite cool color person.

[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 09:58 PM,
I just realized this is in the public part of the forum so I'll be deleting that pic shortly, lol. Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • LaLa
11-30-2013, 09:59 PM,
She's too cute!