Chatham rubies/sapphires
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 03:59 PM,
Chatham rubies/sapphires
Any of our esteemed vendors have access? I have two reasons for asking....I have a friend in need of a small one to replace a lost diamond. That's the biggie. It's small, like MAYBE 4mm. But I want her to have something purty instead of an empty engagement ring. Cry

I also have a need for some earrings and if the ones I have are chatham (from moissco) I've never seen better lab created rubies in my life. But I don't want to go through some random online vendor.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 04:44 PM,
RE: Chatham rubies/sapphires
we do! Just lt me know what you need an I will get you prices. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 04:53 PM,
(01-23-2013, 04:44 PM)jenncent Wrote: we do! Just lt me know what you need an I will get you prices. Smile

If you have a ballpark for a chatham sapphire at 3mm so I can pass it on that would be most awesome. Depending on the price, I may want to help her out a bit.

[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 05:10 PM,
The blue? in a round?

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 05:17 PM,
that would probably help. LOL. Yes, the blue in a round. She's so sad, and this seems like it should be SO doable.

It's an antique ring-would you guys set it for her too? I'm not sure she'll be keen on sending it anywhere, but if she's open to it I'll refer her to you for both the stone and the setting of it.

[-]
  •
01-23-2013, 05:57 PM,
I think Joe would want to see a pic of the setting first, just to make sure we could do it, but most likley we could. Smile I will get a price on the stone.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers