Chris CZ earrings?
[-]
  •
05-28-2013, 09:05 AM,
Chris CZ earrings?
Ok so I have my wedding band in progress....just waiting on DK *insert finger tapping smiley*

I feel like I need a SPARKLE project though and damn it I want earrings! To keep it budget friendly due to current situations I was thinking some Chriscz's? I want to see his transitional cut and I already know I like his OEC. I'm thinking I just need to order a set of transitional in H and a set of OEC in H and make one pair studs and one pair drops. Thoughts? Recommendations? What size do you like on yourself? I was going to go with 7.5mm but that seems like it might be too big.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-28-2013, 09:13 AM,
RE: Chris CZ earrings?
Check out the earring post. SHow me your studs I believe. IT could be a good sizing starting point

[-]
  •
05-28-2013, 11:15 AM,
Good call. I know I want around 7mm now Smile any recommendations for vendors for some wg settings? I probably won't need anything real special but I want them to be sturdy settings. And the vendor has to be ok with working with Cz/ my stones

[-]
  •
05-28-2013, 12:06 PM,
I recommend poppyseed for settings!

[-] The following 2 users Like missmegan9009's post:
  • Lorrissey, MicheleZ
06-01-2013, 07:15 AM,
Poppy will indeed be doing them Smile we have been chatting up since your recommendation and now I just gotta get my stones!

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 09:57 AM,
Please can I ask what the name of Chris CZ website is ? or is he on ebay?

thanks Merlin

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 11:12 AM,
Here you go! http://www.diamondcz.co.uk/

[-]
  •
09-07-2013, 11:15 AM,
MissMegan, did you get your earrings? How do you feel about them? I have his transitionals and OECs as dangles in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm, and I love them ALL. Smile No studs yet, though, so I'd love to hear how you feel about yours!

[-]
  •
09-11-2013, 08:04 AM,
(09-07-2013, 11:15 AM)Circe Wrote: MissMegan, did you get your earrings? How do you feel about them? I have his transitionals and OECs as dangles in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm, and I love them ALL. Smile No studs yet, though, so I'd love to hear how you feel about yours!

Made a set and answered my own question. Blush

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
09-11-2013, 12:02 PM,
beautiful, Circe!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website