Craving halos
[-]
  •
08-25-2013, 09:44 PM,
Craving halos
Damn you Olive you have rubbed your halo love onto me and now its on fire!

In a few months (probably more like a year) I'd love to reset my original cushion diamond into a halo. It's only a 1.1 (not even quite 6mm) but it is a beautiful cut and clarity and a real little sparkler and its so special to me so I'd love to still wear it but I find myself always reaching for my moissy for the size (plus the melee moissy on my existing e ring band are chipped to buggery).

I'm thinking of getting David Klass to copy this exactly... Actually maybe those spikey delicate prongs. Less bulky.
(Please hold out Aussie dollar!!!)

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-25-2013, 10:28 PM,
RE: Craving halos
The Aussie dollar is ruining all my international shopping plans- not at all impressed.

I love the ring posted above, I think a 1.1 with a halo makes a pretty darn fine sparkly statement.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
08-25-2013, 10:43 PM,
That would look awesome I think!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-25-2013, 10:43 PM,
Oh fellow Aussie!! Wish we'd get another 'prop up the economy' cash bonus!!!

Though it would be heading straight into the hands of an American sparkle vendor Devil

[-]
  •
08-25-2013, 10:46 PM,
I want it so bad. I want it now.

I will have Olive's stunning honkin' mama of a keyhole halo and this can be babylove.
oh swoon.

Maybe schubbies can make it and I can layaway!!!! That would mean I could start doing deposits in a few months. Oooohhhhh yeahhhhh!!!

Bunny

[-]
  •
08-25-2013, 10:52 PM,
I've been drooling and dreaming over verragio halos tonight, ohhhh dang the delicacy! Big Grin I'm with you on the halo-on-the-brain lately.

[-]
  •
08-25-2013, 11:04 PM,
Must be a Halo Moon 'cause I was *also* lusting over some halos tonight! I was really loving all over AmoraGirl's cushion halo and really admiring it!

[-]
  •
08-26-2013, 05:24 AM,
(08-25-2013, 09:44 PM)Frosty Wrote: Damn you Olive you have rubbed your halo love onto me and now its on fire!

In a few months (probably more like a year) I'd love to reset my original cushion diamond into a halo. It's only a 1.1 (not even quite 6mm) but it is a beautiful cut and clarity and a real little sparkler and its so special to me so I'd love to still wear it but I find myself always reaching for my moissy for the size (plus the melee moissy on my existing e ring band are chipped to buggery).

I'm thinking of getting David Klass to copy this exactly... Actually maybe those spikey delicate prongs. Less bulky.
(Please hold out Aussie dollar!!!)

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

You're welcome.

lol I love this setting! It's really beautiful.

[-]
  •
08-26-2013, 06:11 AM,
The best part of this thread is that when I first saw it I thought it was in "health and wellness." Crackup

You'll find many enablers here, my friend!

[-]
  •
08-26-2013, 12:38 PM,
I think that will look great. My princess cut is about 5.5mm and in the halo packs a big punch!