DBL
http://coloreddiamond.info/index.php

did you know DBL had their own forum?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-24-2012, 11:40 PM,
RE: DBL
yes, but I have never spent much time reading it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-25-2012, 01:00 AM,
I did not know that. They have a lot of members. Seems like its only for DBL. Can you chat about other jewelers there?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-25-2012, 07:43 AM,
They have this list of all of tha total carat weights owned by the forum members, that makes me really uncomfortable and reeks of a marketing ploy. On the other hand, they have a GREAT thread on tiaras that I have been oogling over

[-]
  •
12-25-2012, 11:14 AM,
So I was looking at their forum and spied the coolest scroll ring on this person's thumb. I think I gotta have one for my thumb in RG.

http://coloreddiamond.info/show-off-your...d-to-al/0/

ETA: I don't think I like the forum too much. Kinda spastic and all over the place. And seems to be only for their customers.

[-]
  •
12-25-2012, 02:26 PM,
That is a cool thumb ring.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-25-2012, 06:37 PM,
(12-25-2012, 01:00 AM)MrsK Wrote: I did not know that. They have a lot of members. Seems like its only for DBL. Can you chat about other jewelers there?

no. they don't so much like that. I've lurked there for years and that will get you run off pretty fast.