DG's 3-stone OEC beauty on Schubach's facebook
[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 01:56 PM,
DG's 3-stone OEC beauty on Schubach's facebook
Does this belong to anyone here? I LOVE it. I loved a very similar antique setting I saw years ago and I've thought of it often. Is the old european cut here only in the center or are the side stones also oec? I love how the side stones are much smaller than the center. This photo keeps haunting me and now it's making me second-guess my decision for the yellow gold scroll solitaire, on the very day I planned to call in my order! I want both so badly. Cry

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 02:59 PM,
RE: DG's 3-stone OEC beauty on Schubach's facebook
That is gorgeous! It looks like only the center is an OEC.

I say you can have both. Wink Go for the solitaire now. It's classic and will NEVER go out of style.

Later on (for an anniversary or something) you can recreate this as a right hand ring!

[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 05:01 PM,
Oh @stardust if only I had that kind of patience. I NEED them both and immediately Smile

[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 06:12 PM,
@idahosubaru has something similar for sale
http://diamondbistro.com/category/218/Mo...4k-wg.html

[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 06:19 PM,
Thank you so much @appletree! That's gorgeous and tempting. I prefer this one because of those smaller side stones though. I'm too particular!

[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 06:35 PM,
Beth would be able to tell you about this one Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 07:03 PM,
I've already inquired @jenncent! I thought she might kill me after my 20 emails about the scroll solitaire, but nope! She said she loved that one.

[-]
  •
08-20-2015, 10:24 PM,
It is a really tough choice!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
08-23-2015, 08:30 AM,
Y'all. I keep going back and forth on my new ring decision and it's making me insane! At some point of the day I usually end up determining I'm sticking with the solitaire, that was my original intention. I came so close to ordering on Friday, then stopped myself again. I want to get this right, since I didn't with my first e-ring. I start wondering am I going to regret the yellow gold, and if the scrolls on the profile of the gallery (not the sides of the shank) are a bit too much for me, I usually like really simple and also I'd like to see more of the stone.. etc etc. I spoke to Beth about my indecision and she suggested I do the three-stone but in the matte gold finish like I wanted for the solitaire. I hadn't even considered that! I felt the three-stone belonged in the white gold like in the photo. I have the toughest time visualizing what things could look like. So I did some photoshopery and added the little side stone to my dream stack of MrsK's. I LOVE it. But I'm still torn, I love both! Hopefully it will come to me soon so I can get on with my life already!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
08-23-2015, 08:37 AM,
I am loving the extra bling, lol. But I would. The scroll has such a feminine, delicate, whimsical feel to it. The ring itself is strong, but the look I mean. The 3 stone is is less light and air, more, big bling.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers