DK hw - I know, I know
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • appletree
10-12-2015, 07:44 PM,
DK hw - I know, I know
So before I spend more money on my beloved ring, I thought I'd see if anyone wants it the way it is...I'm sending it off to DK for a remake if it doesn't sell by Wednesday the latest.
Tfl friends, feel free to make an offer, PayPal f&f

http://diamondbistro.com/category/218/Mo...white.html

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-12-2015, 07:49 PM,
RE: DK hw - I know, I know
Oops, technology failure. Lol

[-]
  •
10-13-2015, 07:03 AM,
(10-12-2015, 07:44 PM)Slick Wrote: So before I spend more money on my beloved ring, I thought I'd see if anyone wants it the way it is...I'm sending it off to DK for a remake if it doesn't sell by Wednesday the latest.
Tfl friends, feel free to make an offer, PayPal f&f

http://diamondbistro.com/category/218/Mo...white.html

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Why a remake? I lurv this ring. ?

[-]
  •
10-13-2015, 01:04 PM,
@Ringo865 Haha. Because I am ocd, I would prefer no gap personally. Idk, maybe I'm a solitaire gal after all too...we shall see, I'm really torn on it. I lurve it too, would I love it better without a gap? Toofunny

[-] The following 1 user Likes JooJooBee4's post:
  • Slick
10-13-2015, 01:55 PM,
OMG! I love this piece on you!

[-] The following 1 user Likes GemmaBella's post:
  • Slick
10-13-2015, 03:07 PM,
This ring is the perfect ring! I will be so sad if you sell it! (And won't you miss it?)

[-]
  •
10-13-2015, 04:18 PM,
@ JooJooBee4 Aww thanks! I do love it! Heart
@GemmaBella I think I'll definitely miss it if it goes. I just hate when things sit. I'm weird like that! Toofunny

I got a cad from DK to remake it without a gap, and I'm not in love with that either. I just don't know. I'm probably better off leaving it as is. Hate being a damn libra!! Hithead

[-]
  •
10-13-2015, 04:25 PM,
I think @Slick missed it last time she sold it to @smarie (?) who sold it to someone else … how did you get it back slick?

( not like I've been following it around … that much. ) Angel

[-]
  •
10-13-2015, 04:37 PM,
(10-13-2015, 04:25 PM)Ringo865 Wrote: I think @Slick missed it last time she sold it to @smarie (?) who sold it to someone else … how did you get it back slick?

I actually stalked the new owner! Hide
I called shotgun and was lucky enough to bring her home. Now I'm so conflicted as I really am still wearing my bezel more. I might be more hippy-ish and organic than this setting is. Love it, but I'm at peace either way Popcorn

[-]
  •
10-13-2015, 05:45 PM,
(10-13-2015, 04:37 PM)Slick Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 04:25 PM)Ringo865 Wrote: I think @Slick missed it last time she sold it to @smarie (?) who sold it to someone else … how did you get it back slick?

I actually stalked the new owner! Hide
I called shotgun and was lucky enough to bring her home. Now I'm so conflicted as I really am still wearing my bezel more. I might be more hippy-ish and organic than this setting is. Love it, but I'm at peace either way Popcorn
But what if you sell it again and want it back again and the next new owner doesn't want to give it up? Sad Dizzy Don't do it!! Just hang onto to for when you are feeling extra fancy! Smile