RE: DK ring on distro
You should get it!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 04:25 PM,
Why not buy it? Big Grin

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 04:51 PM,
It's currently out of my price range (just bought an amora from goldandgems)and she won't sell the setting separately. lol first world problems

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 05:04 PM,
I love that setting.....its so Beautiful!....you can always buy it and sell the stone thats in in currently....
what size Amora gem did you buy?..Hearts and arrows or the OEC cut?... Please post pictures when you get it!..:-)

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 05:26 PM,
I thought about it but the setting could be made by David for $500, so I don't think I would get close to making my money back. It's just so tempting seeing it for sale like that. The amora is a 1.61 F/IF and don't worry you will def see pics! I can't wait!

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 05:29 PM,
It's the RB hearts and arrows. I never see any OEC cuts under like 3 carats and that's a smidge too big for me lol

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 05:46 PM,
Oh.. I didn't realize that setting would only cost $500 made by David..did he give you that price as a price quote?
I would have expected it to cost more.. your Amora gem stone would not fit anyway.. I thought you maybe buying a 10mm Amora gem..
Looking forward to pictures of your stone when you get it!

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 06:02 PM,
I thought maybe your AG was 10 mm too. Your stone is probably around 7.4-7.6mm? It wouldn't fit in that big setting. It would definitely be best and even cheaper to have one made.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 06:25 PM,
Yes that was his quote for 14k white gold. I thought since it was only 3 mm difference I might be able to make it work somehow. Lol wishful thinking I guess Smile