Daniel M on Etsy
[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 10:06 AM,
Daniel M on Etsy
Have any of you worked with Daniel M before? I searched on Pricescope and it seems a lot of ladies have used him for their colored stones but I didn't see any pics of e-rings. I'm contemplating having him reset my OEC into a bezel. Specifically a JM-esque two toned bezel.

Thoughts or experiences? Inspiration pics are below.

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

ETA: i'm now thinking about a more simplified version, one without any leaves or side stones but keeping the two toned double halo look and pretty undergallery like the rose gold inspiration.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 11:19 AM,
RE: Daniel M on Etsy
I've talked with his girl about a custom project. and they were awesome! I ended up not doing the project, but I really enjoyed all my interactions. I know they have done a few different JM-esque bezels. They were pretty adamant about not producing exact replicas, but something inspired by.

I would love to work with them in the future! So let me know how it goes.

[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 11:31 AM,
I believe Sparkly Blonde on here has a Daniel M ring. Maybe PM her.

[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 05:09 PM,
Lorrisssey were you talking with him about a hand forged ring? Or were you planning on using CAD?

I will PM her MrsFloppy.

Thanks ladies!

[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 05:46 PM,
Never used him but James Meyer's son (Caleb Meyer) also makes JM-esque jewelry. He's in Philly.

(He's into curves not balls...lol)

[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 06:02 PM,
(06-20-2013, 05:09 PM)WishingAndHoping Wrote: Lorrisssey were you talking with him about a hand forged ring? Or were you planning on using CAD?

I will PM her MrsFloppy.

Thanks ladies!

I saw a ring on DB that held an OMC diamond that I loved and missed out on. So I contacted him about recreating that ring which happened to be very JM-esque. I showed him a JM ring and he showed me his portfolio of his similar work (<-- Sparkly Blonde purchased one of these 2nd hand from JbEG).

We didn't go into details about handforging or casting. We never got that far. As I just couldn't make up my mind. Blush

[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 06:02 PM,
(06-20-2013, 05:46 PM)aalimah Wrote: Never used him but James Meyer's son (Caleb Meyer) also makes JM-esque jewelry. He's in Philly.

(He's into curves not balls...lol)

Caleb doesn't work with outside stones. Sad

[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 06:07 PM,
(06-20-2013, 05:46 PM)aalimah Wrote: (He's into curves not balls...lol)

LOL Banana I'm too immature.

[-]
  •
06-20-2013, 11:46 PM,
I have Smile He was wonderful to work with and I Heart Heart Heart my ring from him.

Here's a link to the photos he took

Daniel M

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]